"its just polyester" ; djs

[𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 , 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘺]
[𝘭𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭]

𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳
𝘔𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘖𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶

They walked through the halls as the cold air from outside came through the doors. Y/n shivered as the winter air got to her. Daniel noticed, taking his sweater off and giving it to the slightly shorter girl. She hesitated, until she heard him say, "Go ahead, it look better on you than it does me." He smiled at her and the pair headed off to Y/n's locker.

𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘺

Daniel had his back up against the locker watching Y/n grab her books for class. He noticed students walking and running, but one caught his eye.
Heather, a girl who was incredibly gorgeous. You looked at Daniel from the corner of your eye and felt your heart break as he looked at her like she was the only girl in the world.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺
𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥
𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘦

Heather had Daniel basically drooling. He stared as she walked by, sending her a smile and a wave. She smiled back and headed down the hall. Thats when Daniel turned to you and sighed, knowing he liked the girl very much.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺

Later that day...
During School, Y/n had given Daniel the sweater back and Daniel had got invited to a party tonight and decided to bring Y/n as his plus one. Of course there was alcohol, and everything you'd generally see at a high school party. And of course she and Daniel being the crazy teenagers they were, they got drunk and made a few mistakes.

The two were walking around the party, with a red solo cup in their hands. Everything was perfectly okay, up until Daniel kissed Y/n. That's all that happened, and then Daniel went back to partying.

Y/n couldn't help but think that maybe Daniel liked her back? I mean, why else would he kiss her? Y/n didn't know. Suddenly Y/n remembered Heather. She thought wasn't even half as pretty as she was. Y/n didn't understand why Daniel did what he did.