bad dream; ds

daniel's pov
i was running from it. i didn't know what it was, but it scared me. it wouldn't stop chasing me. i tripped and fell into a bunch of rocks, scraping my leg while falling. i looked up to see it staring at me. it was something from another world. a dark shadow like figure with white eyes and devil like horns. it came closer and i woke up. i gasped for air as i started shaking and crying.

i looked over to see y/n asleep. i felt bad. she worked so hard yesterday and i knew she needed to sleep. i hesitantly woke her up immediately feeling bad, but i needed her. she looked confused as she sat up, before seeing my face covered in tears and sweat beaded on my forehead. she pulled me into her lap snd laid my head on her chest while she whispered things to calm me down.

eventually i told her about my dream and she helped me fall back asleep by playing with my hair.

i woke up the next morning feeling good. i looked over at y/n who was sound asleep, so i cuddled up next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. she nuzzled her head in my chest and I softly chuckled before drifting back off to sleep myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this was so bad but i needed to post something for today. anyways i hope you guys are enjoying my book!💕