falling; zh (pt 2 / tw)

psa: calling someone "fat" or anything close to that is unacceptable. if you have ever called someone a name, i hope you learned your lesson. my dms are always open to talk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zach had been in his room for almost a week. he only came out for food or to use the bathroom. you and the boys missed your zach. the fun, bubbly, and kind hearted zach. their was a demon in zach, causing him to think of himself poorly. it was like he was attached to an anchor and it was pulling him. he struggled to get back up to the surface.

today you decided to find out what was wrong with him. you walked up to zach's room at about 7pm and heard small cries which broke your heart. you softly knocked on the door and heard a quiet 'come in'. you opened the door and almost broke down at what you saw. zach stood in front of his mirror with his shirt up and tears running down his face. he was judging himself and you could tell he didn't like what he saw.

"y/n, am i fat?" he asked. he looked at you with tears in his eyes as you walked up to him whispering, "of course not. you have never been 'fat'. i can promise you." he nodded and hugged you. you two held each other as zach sobbed into your shoulder.

once he was asleep, daniel peered in and his stomach dropped at the sight of zach. bags under his eyes, tear-stained cheeks, messy hair, and he was holding onto you for dear life. 'is he okay?' daniel mouthed to you, not wanting to wake up zach. you nodded your head signaling a 'yes'. he left you two alone for the next few hours.

it was almost 2pm when zach finally woke up. you entered the room and gave zach a hug as he yawned. "morning sleepyhead" he gave you a small smile and grabbed your waist pulling you down onto the bed once more. you giggled as he rubbed your back.

"you know we have to talk about yesterday right?" you asked. "mhm" he hummed as you two got up and walked downstairs. the boys' faces lit up as they ran and hugged zach. he smiled and your heart warmed up at the sight.

you and the boys talked to zach and he helped you understand how he felt. you all out messages out on social media boosting zach's confidence. he got into therapy and for the next few months there was a load of improvement. zach was back, he was finally stable. he wasn't falling anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
i wish this was longer but thats okay! i hope you enjoyed part one and two. ive been reading more sickfics so those kinda sparked the idea!☺️🧸
you are loved!