pen pals; cb

senior year.

the year every high schooler looked forward to.

☁️

y/n sat at her desk in english, working on an assignment the teacher gave out not too long ago. she got bored real quick so she started doodling on the desk next to her paper, not thinking anything of it.

the bell rang indicating that it was tjme for her next class. she stood up, gathered her belongings, and headed out the door to math.

now for corbyn, he entered english and sat at his desk like he always did, but he noticed something on it. a doodle of a flower. he admired it for a minute before writing next to it

i like the flower you drew
you're very talented<3

he smiled to himself and then aimed his attention back towards the teacher. he wanted to find out who's work this was. he didn't know what class period they were in which made it harder on him.

☁️time skip☁️

over the past two weeks, corbyn and y/n had been talking through the desk, not knowing who was writing back to them. y/n doodled more for corbyn and corbyn gave more and more compliments to her. she admired how much he loved what she drew which made her more confident.

at almost their three week mark of talking, y/n wanted to find out who the mystery person was on the other side. she drew a window pane with raindrops with a small note that read

i wanna know who you are, meet me at the bleachers after school at 2:45 mystery person

corbyn read it and smiled, althoughhe was nervous. he made his way to his locker and gathered his stuff making his way to the football field. he walked slowly, but made sure he was on time.

he got there around 2:40 so he sat and waited to whoever would show up and confess that they were the person drawing on the desk.

☁️

soon, a girl showed up. she was a bit shorter than corbyn. he thought she was gorgeous, he watched as she walked over to him and explained how she was the one writing on the desk and drawing. the pair made their way to a small cafe down the street, getting to know each other, laughing, and enjoying themselves.

everything was going smoothly, then out of the blue corbyn popped the question. "y/n, do you wanna go out to dinner sometime?" it caught y/n off guard, but she agreed wanting to know more about the boy she had been conversing with through a desk for almost a month. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
i hate this one❤️
but n e wayz check out my book, "different"