help ; zh (tw)

-Y/N POV-

10:37pm.
My heart raced.

My forehead was sweaty.

My hands were shaky.

Tears stung my eyes, and a few escaped down my cheeks.

I ran to the bridge.

I wasn't in the right state of mind, but I didn't care.

I wanted this, right?

This was it.

There's no turning back.

I deserve this.

Just jump.

It's not that hard.

I put my foot over the ledge of the bridge.

Cars passed as I took a deep breath.

3...

Just Jump.

2...

Take one step.

1...

Shut your eyes and let it happen.

"Hey!" a voice called out to me. I turned around seeing a boy. Brown hair, brown eyes, and taller than I was. He held his hand out to me. "Don't do it. Please." He begged. I looked over the edge of the bridge I was standing on. 'I need to do this.' I thought. "My names Zach, please. I want to help you. You're worth it!"

He took a step closer.

We made eye contact.

I looked at the bottom and back to him.

Then, I took his hand.

He pulled me over to him. He wrapped his arms around me into a hug and sat us on the street. I let out a sob as he held me tighter like his life depended on it. He swayed up back and forth comforting, while whispering, "It's okay, you're okay, I got you, I promise."

We stayed like that for a while, until a car rolled up. 4 guys jumped out, running over to the scene we had both caused. They slowed down once they saw the sight. "Zach what happened?" The blonde one asked. He mumbled something back, still keeping his grip on me tight. As he rocked us, my eyes felt heavy. I slowly drifted off to sleep in the comfort of Zach's arms.

He helped me

Tonight I was supposed to leave this Earth for good.

But,

He saved me.

Zach saved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
this is totally different from my usual writing, but i liked this one.
remember you are loved. please dm me if you ever need someone to talk to.
you are NOT weak for reaching out and asking for help. ♥️