wrong number; cb

my hands were shaking as i slowly typed in the number. today was the day. I was finally confessing to Alex that I like him. He has been my crush since middle school and now we're both seniors. I pressed the green call button and pulled the phone to my ear. I let out a shaky breathe as someone answered the phone.
"Hello?" they asked. it didn't sound like Alex, but i thought maybe its just the way he sounds through the phone. "hey this is y/n from school. i have something to tell you really quick. you probably dont feel the same, but i like you. i've liked you since middle school and i had to let you know. this is probably super awkward because you probably have a girlfriend or something, but i felt like you had to know how i feel." you gave them no time to respond after you said hello. "uhm, who is this?" they asked. you sighed, "this isn't alex? from school?" you were disappointed. "nope, but that was a good way to confess to someone." you slightly smiled and thanked whoever was on the other end of the line.
soon, you found yourself talking to this person for about an hour or two. you had a lot in common, but you didn't even know his name yet. "I just realized, we've been talking for a while but i still don't know your name." you giggled at the end thinking it was a bit funny. "Well, I'm Corbyn, Corbyn Besson. What's your name?" you smiled widely, "My name's Y/N, Y/L/N." you looked over at the time, your eyes widening as you read '1:54am'. you cursed under your breath. "Whats wrong?" Corbyn asked. "It's 1:54am where I live and I have school tomorrow." You yawned and he obviously noticed. "Well i'll let you go get some sleep, but before we go facetime we real quick." you were confused, but agreed anyways. you two switched over to facetime and when he finally answered, you were in awe. he was cute, like really cute.
"I just wanted to see you, but now i'll actually let you go get some sleep." you smiled and agreed. "goodnight beautiful." corbyn whispered as you laid down in bed. "Goodnight corbyn." you smiled hanging up. you put your phone down and smiled to yourself.
From then on you and corbyn facetimed everyday, and finally met up after a few weeks. you two became best friends and he finally got the courage to ask you out.
you got the wrong number, but made the right choice by keeping it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
i miss the boys so much🥺anyways i hoped you enjoyed this one♥︎