trap bunny bubbles ; jra

Everyone has a slight and maybe not so slight addiction/obsession with something in their life. Jack's obsession was music, while yours was TikTok.

Almost everyday during quarantine you were scrolling through your for you page, learning new dances, and keeping up with every trend.

One day you came across Charli D'Amelio's page. It was her dancing to a song you had never heard of before.

Y/N POV
I set my phone up in front of the mirror making sure I could see myself. I checked the time smiling when i realized Jack won't be home for an hour. This was the perfect time to learn it.

Here's the thing: I hate learning dances in front of Jack. Its embarrassing to me. I'm not sure why. Maybe its because I look silly, or weird, who knows.

I started of with the first few moves, then the next, and soon I had the whole routine completed. Now, time to make a tiktok.

-time skip hehe-

Its almost time for Jack to come home, but I wasn't paying attention. I was in the kitchen on the island counter dancing. The speaker next to me was blasting 3 Musketeers by ppcocaine.

"Bitch, I still get texts from my ex
You thinkin'thatsheyours but shemovin' to thenext (The next)
No bitch can compare, they all think I'm the best (Fuckin' right)
Real witch bitch, put yo' ass in a hex (Voodoo)
Bitch, I got big stack, big flex (Big flex)
Baby call my phone, tryna blow her tax check
Call me a nympho 'cause I like good sex (Oh)
But don't be mad when you going through my texts!"

THIRD POV

Y/n's voice was the only thing heard throughout the house, as she screamed the lyrics to her new favorite song. She had completely forgot about when Jack was supposed to come home. He had plans to surprise her by coming home early from the studio.

Jack's Tesla pulled up to his and y/n's shared house. He could hear the beat of the music from outside which left him with a confused look on his face.

He cautiously opened the door, hearing y/n's voice along with the music. He wasn't surprised because he always heard you jamming out to your favorite songs whether he was home or not.

JACK POV

Finally I'm getting to go home. I pulled my car up into the driveway and hopped out. I walked up to the door immediately hearing y/n blasting her music.

I could hear her voice slightly over it though, causing a smile to form on my face at the thought of her dancing and singing. I walked in the door, walked into the kitchen, and immediately my mouth hung wide open.

There y/n was standing on top of the counter screaming the lyrics to a song i had never heard before.

THIRD POV

Y/n was lost in the music as she danced on the kitchen counter, not giving a care in the world of who saw. That was, until a certain someone walked in on her.

Now, y/n never heard the door open, and she never heard Jack walk in. He stood there watching the girl as she screamed the song.

"Ayy, ayy, tell lil' shorty come here (Come here)
I'm tryna blow her back out, walking funny for the year (Wobble, wobble)
Tell me that you want me, that's the shit I always hear
I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers
Ayy, ayy (Musketeers), tell lil' shorty come here (Come here)
I'm tryna blow her back out, walking funny for the year (Wobble, wobble)
Tell me that you want me, that's the shit I always hear (Always hear it)
I got three bitches on me like the three musketeers!"

Jacks eyes widen when he heard the words that came out of y/n's mouth and the way she danced to the chorus. He was stunned. Y/n was usually singing a cute song or one of Jack's songs. He had never in his life heard her sing or cuss like that. It was truly shocking to the faux blonde.

Jack did the mistake and started clapping when she was done dancing. Y/n spun herself around as her face dropped and she stopped singing completely.

"How long have you been standing there?" Y/n asked, her head hung low from embarrassment.
"Long enough." Jack smirked. He laughed softly, walking over to the embarrassed girl. He cupped her face and kissed her, "It was cute babe. No need to be embarrassed."

He gave her a soft smile as he whispered, "Keep going." She nodded her head, unpausing the music as Jack backed up and recorded a few parts of the song.

"Bitch, shake that ass or kick rocks (Kick rocks)
Fuck a situationship, I'm tryna see that box
Saw her on her Tinder, said she like long walks (On the beach)
Runnin' with my phone but bitch who got these locks?
Dumb ho, who bought this motherfuckin' phone?

Jack laughed as y/n started jumping on the countertop. He smiled at her as she kept going.

Yeah, shorty love it 'cause I'm making her moan
Try to find another bitch, get hit in the dome
Yeah, I know I am a queen 'cause I'm sitting on the throne!"

Now, it was y/n's turn to laugh as Jack's eyes widened at the lyrics he had just heard. She laughed and his face turned red and he stopped recording, his mouth hung open once again.

-time skip-

A minute or two later, the song ended. Y/n was out of breath and Jack was turning red as she mimicked the moan at the end of the song. He had never seen her like this, but you always learn something new everyday.

He walked up and hugged y/n the two of then laughing. When he pulled back he smiled at the sight of the girl in front of him. Her hair a mess, she was out of breath, but she were smiling and laughing.
Jack could've sworn she had never looked better.

a/n
this is so long wth
n e ways i started high school and i hate it:)
im so sorry for taking so long btw🥺