eighteen; cb

you and corbyn have been dating for almost 7 years. you started dating when you and him were 18 and 19, so now you and him are 25 and 26 years old. you moved in together on your 2 year anniversary and acted like a married couple. you and him were inseparable. the boys knew how much you loved each other, they adored it.

recently corbyn asked you out on a date. he never told you how to dress. the only information you got on the date was that it was a surprise, but you'll love it. he said he'll pick you up outside you guys' apartment complex at 7pm sharp.

at 5:45pm you started getting ready. you took a shower, did your makeup and hair and chose an outfit that was simple, but it also looked nice. you walked down to the lobby where you saw corbyn with sunflowers. you awed at the sight as you hugged him and took the flowers. corbyn looked very nice. he was wearing some black jeans, a button up shirt, and vans. he hated wearing a suit and tie so he went casual most of the time. as you two drove to the destination corbyn had you put on a blindfold which confused you to the max.

"corbyn where are we going" you said, dragging the g at the end. he chuckled and grabbed your hand soothingly to calm you down. suddenly the car stopped at he let go and came around to get you. he opened the door and he guided you to the surprise.

"okay we're here. ready? three, two, one!" he pulled your blindfold off as you stared in amazement at the sight in front of you. corbyn had made up a small picnic dinner on the beach. you hugged him as he kissed your head. he grabbed your hand and ran towards the food.

as you two ate, the sun started to set. corbyn put the blindfold on you once more and you heard a bunch of movement.

"corbyn what's going on?" you asked. you were beyond confused. "dont worry love, you're okay. i promise." you smiled, knowing corbyn had always kept his promises.

in one swipe the blindfold was off and you turned around. jonah, daniel, jack, and zach were all in suits softly singing 'eighteen' by one direction. corbyn walked up to you and grabbed your hands.

he took a deep breath before starting to speak, "y/n thank you. thank you for being my number one, my best friend, and my ride or die. i cant imagine life without you. you have made me such a better person. the boys and i greatly appreciate everything you do for us. thank you for being you. i love your funny personality and the way the room lights up when you smile. i love the way you laugh when on of us is being stupid, i love the way you help us become closer with one another. i love how you help us whenever you can. i love you for being you. y/n, i have loved you since we were eighteen and i dont plan in stopping. with that being said, y/n will you marry me?"

you were in shock. your hand was over your mouth as your eyes filled with tears. "yes corbyn!" you smiled widely and laughed as he jumped in the air. he slid the ring on your finger and hugged you tightly.  suddenly a loud sob was heard and you saw zach crying into jacks shoulder. "whats wrong zach?" you asked. "that was so fucking cute" he cried.

you and the boys giggled at the sight. these were the moments you cherished, especially with the boy you've loved since you were eighteen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
this was based of the song "eighteen" by one direction! i absolutely loved this one. it made my heart melt, but i had to throw something funny with zach in!🧸😌