mad at you; ja

yelling, tears, and chaos. that all that was going on. jack and i had gotten into a fight a few minutes earlier about some guy on my instagram. "you're clearly cheating" he spat. i was shocked. even my own boyfriend doesn't trust me. "jack i dont even know him!" tear streamed down my face as i sat on the stairs. yes we've fought before, but it's never gotten this bad. "then why is he liking your instagram pictures and comments hearts? huh?" he was angry. this time it was bad. i stayed silent, scared. "fine. i see how it is." jack walked towards the counter, grabbing phone and keys and headed out the door. i didn't know what to do. my head dropped to my hands as a sob escaped my lips. i weakly walked over to the couch, and laid down quickly falling asleep.

a few hours later i woke up to someone crying. i looked over to see jack. he had tears running down his face. he quickly noticed i was awake and hugged me.
"Y/n...im so sorry. i didn't mean to hurt you or get mad. i let my emotions take over and i didnt know what to do. im so sorry can you please forgive me?" he cried. i just hugged him back without saying a word. he took the memo and rocked us back and forth. i forgave him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
this is so bad aaa🥺