Unusual Feelings (1)

-If you don't like jikook then u probably shouldn't read this

JUNGKOOK*

It was a Friday lunchtime and jungkook was trying to get to his friends but because of the girls crowding around him asking him to eat lunch with them, he couldn't. Being a gentle person he is, he wasn't sure how to decline.

"Leave him alone!" a shout came form the back ah yes it's yoongi hyung jungkook thought, because thanks to yoongi's intimidating look the girls were scared of him. Eventually they stopped crowding around him so yoongi and jungkook were peacefully able to go to their friends who were waiting for them. "thanks yoongi hyung, I really owe ya" jungkook smiled and yoongi smiled back

"yeah you owe me alot for getting you out of these situations" yoongi replied back as they sat down at the table where the others were waiting.

"Finally everyone's here" namjoon said looking around. Everyone started chatting and laughing about with each other. Without noticing jungkook was staring at jimin who was talking with taehyung. For the past few months jungkook was having these... Unusual feelings about jimin. He becames jealous whenever jimin is giving attention to someone else other than him or if people flirt with him, he also finds jimin really cute and attractive. But he knows he's not into boys??

The bell rings to mark the end of lunch.
"I'm gonna skip the rest of day, the morning exam really drained me," jungkook said while puting his hand on his neck. "can i join you? I don't really wanna go to theatre class today ," jimin said looking at jungkook with his cute eye smile. "you don't really have to ask hyung, but sure let's get out of here," plus how can I say no to those eyes...

The rest decided to just go to their classes. Jungkook and jimin started walking out of the cafteria..

It's just gonna be me and jimin hyung... Alone.. Together... There's nothing wrong with that after all we're just.. friends... jungkook felt disappointed as he thought that to himself.

"Are you okay kookie, you don't seem well or like your usual self?" asked worried jimin looking right into jungkook eyes, for a few seconds they just stared at each other as if time stopped for them. Jungkook felt a rush of heat on his cheeks. "your face is getting red, do you have a fever or temperature?" jimin asked while using his both hands (jimin is short as y'all might know) to get Jungkooks face to his to put his head against jungkooks head to see if his head is hot.

Jungkooks heart was racing and he was silently panicking his lips are only few centimeters away from mine.. this is really bad... he thought as he stepped back "I'm fine hyung don't worry, why don't we go to a convenience store and grab some cold drinks and go back to our dorm (jk, jm and tae share a dorm) ..?" jungkook said as he put on a fake smile. "yeah... sure, let's go," jimin said in a low voice as he turned to the the opposite way not wanting to make eye contact. They didn't talk much after that, it was just mostly quiet on their way to their dorm.

~~~~~~~~~

I hope u liked part One. I will be trying to post a part every 2-3 days. I started this just for fun I have 0 experience in writing so yeah that.
Have a nice day/night
Thanks for reading 💜