<Epilogue>

a/n: the song above is where i got my inspiration from for this story. I used listen to Nightcore alot before becoming an army so yeah i hope u like it 💜

--

Dammit, where is the hall??

Jungkook thought to himself as he looked through a lot of rooms. It was his introduction day, the day where he gets his schedules, gets a tour of the whole campus, books and his dorm. He was very nervous about that since he let them give him a random room as long as it's with students who aren't troublesome.

But currently he was lost and can't find the room to the hall that he was supposed to be in with other first years 5 minutes ago. He was rushing checking any kind of door that came to his sight. He didn't even realise when he bummed into someone else until he heard a wince.

"i-i'm so sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going," jungkook apologied immediately, giving a helping hand to the stranger.

He took jungkooks hand and lifted himself up, jungkook picked up all of his book and handed to him. "it's fine.. Thank you," the stranger replied in a honey-like voice. He then took a look at jungkook for few seconds then opened his mouth to speak. "are... Are you a first year,"

Jungkook nodded his eyes everywhere but the stranger.

"I'm guessing you got lost? " he asked more like stated with a small giggle. "come with me I'll show you the hall,"

Jungkook wouldn't admit it but when he looked at the being in front of him he knew the stranger was the most beautiful man he had ever met. And his voice sounded so sweet and warm. But these were only his subconscious thoughts.

They went down few stairs and passed few rooms until the older stopped and gestured towards two big doors.

How the hell did i miss these, jungkook mentally face-palmed himself.

"thank you.. Uh?" jungkook paused signalling for the older to tell him his name who was just staring at him with dazed eyes. But when he noticed jungkooks eyes on him he quickly composed himself.

"jimin. Park jimin," he introduced himself.

"thank you jimin-shii," jungkook bowed.

Jimin smiled and started walking the opposite way, "see you around newbie,"

And that was the first time they met. Coincidentally, jungkook ended up being tae and jimin's third roommate since their last one left. Jimin was the one who introduced jungkook to the others and helped him be comfortable and open.

Thanks to jimin he isn't the shy, introverted kid he used to be.

-

"hey babe... What were you thinking about?" jimin asked as he walked into the balcony next to jungkook.

They currently just celebrated jungkooks graduation with the other five. The youngest decided to go to the balcony with a certain task in his mind knowing jimin will soon also join him.

"just thinking about the day we first met," he replied looking up at the stars and the full moon. Jungkook turned to jimin to find his eyes closed and feeling the night breeze go through his hair and crush against his skin.

"hyung...before we met. I was sure i closed up my heart. So scared to fall in love again.." the younger locked gazes with his lover, taking a hold of his hands in his own.

Jimin also had the same sparkle in his eyes he had always had and looked at jungkook with so much love and adoration.

"but the more closer we got the lesser the days became when i can't not think of you. Before i knew i became head over heels for you. At first i thought you'll hate me for these feelings but after discovering you also felt the same it was the most happiest moment in my life... "

The older listened intently as jungkook spoke his feelings out. The younger took a step back and and put a hand is pocket feeling the velvety surface of the small box he had been carrying with him the past few weeks.

They've been dating for 4 years now and junkook thought it was okay to take the next step. He already had blessings from his hyungs and his parents absolutely loved jimin. As well as, taehyung's family who are jimin's legal guardian. They did interrogate him alot but let's not talk about that.

"aishh... Sorry I'm not really sure how to do this so I'll get to the point," jungkook mindlessly rubbed the back of his neck. However jimin was confused and a little bit scared of what jungkook might say next but what happened next made his Breathe hitch.

Jungkook got on one knee and pulled out the small box, opening it to reveal a beautiful ring thats rested on a small cushion.

"Park Jimin. Will you marry me?" jungkook asked with hopeful eyes. Jimin was more than suprised, his eyes were glistening from reflection of the moonlight. Tear drops started to roll down his cheeks unable to stop the overwhelming feeling.

"y-yes! yes yes yesss!" he answered rubbing of the tears with his sleeve. He put his hand out as jungkook slipped in the ring on his finger. He jumped on jungkook connecting their lips in loving kiss. Jungkook couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

After a moment, they rested their foreheads against each other. As jungkook also spilled few tears of joy. The atmosphere was so peaceful and calm-

"YAYYYY!"

They both heard camera clicks and noticed flashlights. The others were watching them since the beginning, filming everything as well as also helping jungkook plan out the proposal just like they helped him plan their first date.

"they grow up so fast," jin said wiping of a fake tear from the corner of his eyes. Taehyung straight up went and hugged jimin like there's no tomorrow.

"c-can't br-breath," jimin managed to say. Tae released jimin immediately. He was so happy for his best friend. He already knew jimin was ready to spend the rest of his life with the younger so he was glad when jungkook asked him and the others for their blessings.

" we got the whole thing on video, can't wait to show this to your kids someday.." Hobi exclaimed waving the camera around.
Jimin blushed at the thought of kids, rasing a family with jungkook sure did sound nice.

He looked towards jungkook who just smiled at him. Jungkook loves kids, when he held jin's baby he was the most excited one out of them all.

The friends started chatting about the wedding and already starting to plan everything. Jungkook wrapped his hands around jimin's waist and rested his chin on the older's shoulder.

"looks like your stuck with me forever baby.." jungkook said in a soft tone.

Jimin rested his hands on jungkooks,"and I'd have it no other way.."

___________________

I'm actually glad i finally got to finish this, i got so much more ideas for more books but before i started working on any i wanted to finish this first.

Thank you so much for reading this my fellow armies😩💜

I'll keep trying my best to improve as much as possible for my future books.