Proud (9)*

Jimin P.O.V

Jungkook pinned me to the wall of his bedroom and hungrily attacked my lips, biting my bottom lip to allow his tongue to slip in.

Our lips parted with only a string of saliva connecting them, leaving us both panting from the messy kiss. He stared at me with lust filled eyes ready to devour me at any moment. He then started to trail kisses to my neck, marking my bare skin. I was trying to hold my voice back, but he was making it impossible with his touches.

Suddenly he picked me up and i automatically wrapped my legs around his waist with our lips glued to each other. He gently put me down on his bed and got on top of me.

"hyung, i-"

*Ring Ring~

My eyes shot wide open, quickly sitting up i looked under my cover down at my pants...

ughh of course it was too good to be true, i groaned as this is probably my third time having that kind of dream. But always end up waking up right before anything else happens.

I looked down at my pants again, just think of one thing i hate in this world..... And with that the tightness in my pants disappeared just like that.

I came out of my thoughts realising my phone was still ringing none stop. I stretched out my arm to grab my phone from my night stand and answer it.

"Hyung do you realise what time it is?!! " i shouted in a whisper tone not wanting to wake up the others since the rooms aren't soundproof.

"i know i know, I'm sorry but i realised you haven't sent me your part of the presentation and i need it now," he explained.

"are you serious joon hyung, you called me for work, do you have any idea how i was in the middle of an amazing dream," i whined. I hate it when my dreams get ruined.

"i know I'm sorryyyyy, but just hurry up and send me the file right now and you can go back to your dreamland, ok?"

"ughh fine, im hanging up but I'll send it right now," i said slowly getting up to grab my laptop.

"alright thanks, I'll see you tomorrow. By-," i hanged up not bothered for his bye.

Few minutes later i sent him the file and then received a 'thnx' text from joon hyung but i was too annoyed to reply back, so i just left him on read.

Just before i was about to lie back down, my stomach rumbled... "I guess a little late night snack wouldn't hurt.." i whispered to myself sure that neither tae or jungkook wouldn't be awake at this time.

I slowly opened my door not wanting to make a creaking sound. I tip toed out of my room to the living room and to my suprise someone was awake. With only the wall lamp above him on, typing in a laptop thats resting on his crossed legs on the sofa with a pen between his lips grabbing papers from the table.

I'm glad he didn't realise i was there, cause i was staring at him for quiet a while. Even being the youngest between us he's still one of the most hard working people i know. At his age people normally take it easy but he really cares about his future which I really admire. But i hate it when he over works himself though, there's been times when he stays up all night to study. He can be a bit stubborn so he doesn't listen to anyone.

I finally decided to speak up. "jungkook.. Your staying up study again.." i said with a frown. He flinched and quickly turned his head towards me, placing one of his hands on his chest.

"hyung, you scared me," he said with wide eyes.

"why are you not asleep," i asked in a serious soft tone. "you really have to stop working late night like this. It isn't healthy kook,"

"i know im sorry for worrying you, but i really need to get this report done. I haven't had the time to work on it this week.. " he replied in apologetic tone.

"your writing a report? then let me help. I'm good at reports. I'm not taking a no for an answer," he opened his mouth to speak but i crossed my arms to show his not allowed to deny.

"f-fine," he gave in, like i hoped he would.

"good, now wait I'm gonna go quickly grab us snacks," he nodded and i ran to the kitchen to grab few things and came back to the living room.

~30 mins later~

"thanks alot hyung, i thought this was gonna take me another hour or so," he said shutting the laptop and putting away the notes in his backpack.

"it's fine kook. You know I'm always here to help you just have to as-," i yawned feeling to just drop dead on the sofa.

"you should go back to sleep, and I'm sorry you had stay awake cause of me and thank you again," he repeated for the 3rd time.

"like i said it was no problem, you know i don't mind helping," i got up from my seat and stretched while another yawn escaped. "but yes i will go back to sleep, goodnight jungkookie," i ruffled his hair and quickly walked back to my room secretly feeling really proud and accomplished.