Love (17)

"i love you hyung," Jungkook confessed with no hesitation at all. By now jimin had tears rolling down his cheek.

"L-Love?" jimin asked with a shakey tone.

"yes. I love you i love you i love youuuu. I'll say it many times as you want or even shout it to the world if you want,"

Jimin didn't know what just happened and found himself in jungkooks embrace, holding him tight yet gently.

"i-i love you too kookie. I love you so much," jimin hated crying front of someone younger than him yet he was feeling so overwhelmed so he couldn't help but cry happy tears.

They both held each other tight for a while, scared that if they let go everything would just be a dream.

Soon enough jimin calmed down in jungkooks arms. He then leaned his head back to face the younger. Jungkooks wrapped his his hands around jimins waist pulling him very close, jimin's hands instantly went on jungkooks chest.

"better?" the younger asked in a soft tone.

"Better," jimin replied with a warm smile.

They stared into each others eyes lovingly, until the younger noticed jimin's eyes trailing down to his lips.

"hyung... Can i-"

Jimin cut jungkook of, pressing his soft lips on jks as if reading the youngers mind. He wrapped  his arms around the youngers neck kissing him passionately. Jungkook was surprised but immediately closed his eyes kissing him back putting all of his feelings and emotions into it. This moment felt so right, finally able to hold each other after longing for so long. 

Their lips slowly parted leaving both jungkook and jimin a bit breathless. Their heads were still on each other as they let oxygen back in into their lungs.

"that... that was.. amazing," jimin said shyly after finally being able to breathe properly. "that was my first kiss..."

"wait.. Whattttt. Are you serious hyung?!" jungkook asked suprised but happy to be his first. Jimin nodded letting out soft giggle. "that's unbelievable.."

"well i was saving it for a special someone.." jimin bit his bottom lip, his cheek was more red then ever, as he looked at a different directions. 

"thank you," jungkook said softly, giving jimin a peck on his forehead. Then jungkook neared jimin's ear, "does that mean i can be your first for other things too..?" he whispered sending tingles down jimins spine.

"yaa kookie!" he playfully hit jungkooks chest at the youngers boldness. "what happened to the cute, shy kookie I met two years ago," jimin pouted. 

"don't worry he's still here," jungkook said scrunching his nose in the cutest way. "anyways we should get going its pretty late..."

Jimin nodded in agreement. Jungkook intertwined his hand with jimin's and started walking in comfortable silence, enjoying each others presence.

~The next morning~

"Jimin hyung~" 

"hyung wake up~"

Jimin eye lids finally started to open slowly, looking around the room to only realise he wasn't in his room.

"ah finally your awake," jungkook said with a bright smile. The younger has always been an early bird.

Then jimin eyes went on jungkook.
"AHHHHH!" jimin hid his whole body inside the sheets.

"seems like you had goodnight sleep," the younger chuckled. "come on~ it took me so long to wake you up.. Let me see your face hyung~"

Jimin face was on fire and not because he was inside the bedsheets. To see Jungkooks face so closely this early in the morning was a first. Not to mention his rapidly beating heart.

" i...i think i  had really weird dream.." Jimin said in a low voice.

"dream? What kind of a dream..?" jungkook found himself asking straight away.

"did i.. Did i by any chance.. do anything weird last night..?" jimin asked slightly worried.

"oh, is that what you're worried about? Nothing happened yesterday,"

Ah it was a dream- jimin's thoughts were cut of by the younger.

"all we did was kiss in the street and then we just fell asleep in my room,"

Jimin was silently screaming his lungs out as memeories of last night became more clearer, he cupped his own face realising how he kissed jungkook.

"i hope you didn't forget about my confession,"  Jungkook tired to sound sad but ended up sounding cute to jimin's ears. 

"come hyung~ let me see my boyf- oh, oh my gosh!! I didn't even ask," jungkook face-palmed himself as he realised how he forgot to ask the most important thing. Then he froze for a moment and planned something very quick. As for jimin, he was confused as to why the younger suddenly went silent.

He pulled down the sheet a little only to take a peek at the younger, he found jungkook deep in thought.

After a minute, Jungkook turned his head around to face jimin with a big grin. "hyung be ready by 8. I'll pick you up for our date," he said excitedly leaving a quick peck on jimin's head. He then grabbed a jacket and put his shoes on, rushing out of the door.

Jimin squealed. very loudly. Which jungkook heard just before leaving the dorm.

"KIM FRIKKIN TAEHYUNG!"

_____________

It's getting closer to the end. I would like to thank you again for reading this😭😭

The morning scene was a copy (but with jikook) of a scene from this really cute bl manga I've read a while back🙈🙈