Advice (7)

Jungkook*

Jungkook walked into the library, his mind still thinking about his best friends words.

25 minutes ago~

"JEON JUNGKOOK STOP LOOKING BACK, STOP THINKING THAT ALL YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WILL GO BAD, THIS IS PRESENT NOT THE PAST SO STOP BEING A STUPID IDIOT AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOUR IN LOVE!" minha burst out earning attention from their surroundings. She had enough of jungkook keep denying his feelings for someone because of something that happened in his past.

Jungkook flinched at minha's sudden burst. She then took a deep breath and spoke again in her normal voice, "look i just want you to stop and listen to your heart and nothing else,"

After a minute of silence, Minha pulled out her phone, looking at the time. "ah sorry i need to go i was going to meet my dad soon," she stood from her seat looking at jungkook who was obviously lost in thought.

"will you be alright?" she asked which brought jungkook back to reality. He nodded, "I'll be fine. You should get going, sorry for taking your time," jungkook also stood up from his sit holding onto his unfinished banana milk.

"no you dont need to be sorry, its nice to hang out sometimes like this. I actually should be thanking you for the buying breakfast," she said giving a small bow.

Jungkook rested one of his hand on the back of his neck, "aishhh you dont have to thank me its my job as the older one,"

"fine then i won't thank you, I'll get going now, cya around," she started walking away. But before she got too far jungkook yelled her name making her look back.

"THANK YOU.... AND SAY HELLO TO YOUR DAD FOR ME!" jungkook waved at minha. She waved back at him and started walking again.

Back to jungkook in the present

Jungkook was looking for books to study but couldn't focus alot still wondering about minha's words,".. Listen to your heart and nothing else.." those words kept playing repeatedly in his mind.

He thought maybe hanging out with his best friend might take his mind of that person but it had the opposite effect. He was thinking more about jimin then he ever did for anyone.

The day went pretty fast for jungkook, he hanged out with hobi for abit then later in the evening went to jin and yoongi's dorm to play some games with jin.

"what's wrong with you today, your not winning any games," jin asked in confusion since the younger is normally really good at games.

"i don't know," jungkook said as he leaned back into the couch. "hyung, can i ask you question?" he quickly sat back up looking at the older for an answer.

"sure go ahead," jin shrugged

"you know how you've been dating for two years now and all..." jungkook started earning jin's full attention.

"yeah... What about it?"

"how did you.. Like.. You know realise your feelings for her or like accepted it?"

"i dont really understand what your trying to ask.." jin forrowed his eyebrows not understanding the question he's being asked.

Jungkook stopped and thought for a moment before he spoke up again. "how did you accept that you have feelings for that person?"

"hmmm," jin thought for a second. "well there was nothing to accept really,"

"what'd you mean hyung?"

"i just followed my heart, theres really nothing else to it. I asked her out and fortunately she also felt the same," a smile formed in jin lips, remembering the moment when he first confessed to his girlfriend. "but anyways why are you asking these questions. Its unusual for you... Wait.... Wait a minuteeeee....Are you maybe... in love?"

Jungkook was speechless at the question, unsure of the answer himself. His eyes were roaming around everywhere but jin's gaze.

"YOU ARE, AREN'T YOU!?" jin stood up from is sit in excitement. "our maknae is in loveeeee~" he squealed with a big grin, as he knows jungkook never really had interest in anyone since he started high school.

"its not love... At least i hope not.." he mumbled the last part but loud enough for jin to hear. Jin forrowed his eyebrows in confusion not understanding what jungkook meant. "what'd you mean by that,"

Jungkook paused before he answered, "i-i dont know, I'm having mixed feelings and it's starting to feel overwhelming, i wasn't expecting my heart to feel this way towards him I'm trying not to fully develop feelings but my feelings keep growing everyday..." he said in a low tone, looking down at his lap.

"wait jungkook.. Are you gay?"

Jungkook head shot straight up at jin and spoke in a low tone." i don't know.. "

Jin somewhat understood jungkook. It was pretty obvious its his first time having feelings for a guy which made him nervous and anxious. "look gender doesn't matter as long as you love that person. So i suggest confessing even if you might get rejected, so then you won't regret it later on, do you understand what I'm saying,"

Jungkook didn't answer, he just spaced out. Jin let out a deep sigh,"don't worry i won't ask you any other questions but take my advice before its too late...." He ruffled with jungkook's hair changing the subject, "Anywayssssss are you gonna crash tonight..."

"no I'm fin-"

"I'll be cooking dinner," a smirk formed on jin's lips, knowing that jungkook never refuses his cooking.

"hyung are you trying to blackmail me to stay over? Cuz if you are then it worked," he let out a little giggle, since he never ever refuses jin's cooking.

Jin clapped his hands, pleased by his reply,"Great! come one you can help me prepare it. Yoongi should be coming back soon too,"

The rest of the night went pretty smooth, neither jin or jungkook talked again about their earlier conversation. But of course jungkook never stopped thinking about his hyung's advice which bothered him the whole night.

______________________

Wow this is the longest i've written 🙈

I know this isn't all that good or is going slow but I'm trying but thank you for reading it it means alot 🥺😭🤧💖

I purple you 🥺💜