His breathe 1/2 (2)

*Jungkooks P.O.V*

As me and hyung enter our dorm there was still silent between us and I was hating it. As he was putting away our snacks and drinks in the fridge, I wanted to say something but nothing would come out of my mouth. I couldn't stop thinking about how close our lips were. I really need to stop thinking of him that way, if he finds out he might end up hating me and even break what we have now...

"err do u wanna maybe watch a movie with me.." jimin spoke which snapped me back to reality, I looked at him confused at what he just said.

"its this new horror movie I wanted to watch although I love horror movies they're still scary, tae was supposed to watch it with me but he's busy and I didn't want to watch alone so I thought I'd ask you since you aren't scared an all..."😣 👉👈

I couldn't help but chuckle and smile at his words and his nervous expression.
"hyung aren't you supposed to be the older one," I giggled looking at him.

"oh shut up, are you gonna watch or not," he pouted and damn that was the cutest face I've ever seen in my life..
"of course I'll watch a movie with you only in one condition though, you have to make your special jimin made nachos" I said as I crossed my hands together.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Jimin nodded in excitement and started getting everything together to make it, while jungkook went to his room and changed into comfy clothes.

20 minutes later~

"kookie!! The nachos are done and I've got the movie ready so hurry up!" jimin shouted. Jungkook came out of his room and sat down on the couch where he found jimin covered in a blanket.

"come on, come under the blanket it's nice and warm," jimin gestured taking of the blanket to invite jungkook and sit closer to him.

"s-sure," jungkook was scared that what if his heart starts beating loudly? what if jimin hears it? He gulped and tried to calm himself as he sat down next jimin, while trying not touch his skin as both were wearing short sleeved t-shirts.

"I'm starting the movie now," jimin said with a big grin on his face

1 hour later there comes a really scary scene. Jimin Screams and gets closer to jk, gripping on his muscular arms. He hid his face on jungkooks neck, breathing hot and heavily, after the fright he got from the movie. Jungkook froze in his place (his heart racing) not even moving a muscle, he felt his body heating up and a tingle go down his spine because of jimins hot breaths.

"is it over?" jimin asked trying to peek at the TV to see if the horror scene was over.

Gently pushing jimin back, "y-eah it's o-over, you c-can look h-hyung.."

"what's wrong why are you stuttering, everything okay? wait don't tell me you got scared too" jimin let out a little giggle since jungkook isnt really scared of anything almost.

"I-I just need t-to go to the t-toilet, I'll be right b-back, you carry on watching h-hyung," with that he gave an awkward smile, rushed to the toilet as quick as he gave and could and locked the door behind him.

"Jeon jungkook you dirty man, trying to hide something like that and thought I wouldn't notice," jimin whispered to himself as a smirk formed on his face. -getting hard just by my breathe on your neck, maybe tae was right,maybe u do like me.....- jimin thought biting his lower lip, his cheeks turning slightly pink..