With You(20)

"i want you to be mine..."

There was still fireworks shooting up in the background just like a scene out of a movie.

Jimin's cheeks flushed pink at the youngers use of words which didn't go unnoticed.

"i know we confessed but i never actually asked you to be my boyfriend," jungkook chuckled lightly. "so..?"

"yes... Yes a million yes!" jimin replied giving his biggest smile. Only then did jimin realise of what he still had in his pocket. Jimin went into his pocket taking a small box out.

"happy birthday kookie," he said holding the box in front jungkook.

Jungkook had completely forgot that it was still his birthday. He took the box and opened it to reveal a golden coloured bracelet with a crown charm attached to it.

"its amazing hyung," jungkook gave his bunny-like smile. Jimin helped him put the bracelet on his wrist. "does this make me a king,"

"sure if you want to put it that way," jimin replied with a small giggle.

"and you my queen..?" jungkook whispered teasingly as he leaned his body forward, his hands going on both sides of jimin gripping onto the seat.

"i guess it does..." jimin whispered back as jungkook closed the gap between their lips, connecting them like two pieces of a puzzle.

Their lips moved together passionately and with the pure love they have for each other. Eventually jungkook pulled away when he realised that both him and jimin where getting breathless. He rested his forehead against jimin's as they listened to each others hearts.

"mine..." the younger whispered after getting oxygen back into his lungs.

"yours..."

-

"i still can't believe the operator acually stopped the ferris wheel," jimin giggled putting in the key to their dorm.

"i didn't think he would stop it either, but boy am i glad he did.." jungkook said releasing a relieved sigh.

This date would certainly be something neither will ever forget.

Jimin opened the door letting jungkook in first closing the door behind once he was also in.

" i-" jimin was cut off by the sight in front of him. He best friend asleep, cuddled up with.. A girl. A smile spread across his lips once he was able to see who the girl was. He turned his head to see a suprised jungkook.

"is that y/n noona," jungkook whispered.

"yep," the older replied in a whisper.

"does tae-"

"yep,"

The two tip toed to jungkooks room making sure not to make any sound at all.

Once they get in jk's room they both let out a sigh. "did not expect that,"

"trust me i know. They have complete opposite personalities," jimin said sitting on jk's bed to which jungkook nodded to while taking his jacket of. "but im happy for tae, he likes her. Alot,"

"ah speaking of... Hyung there was a question i wanted to ask but you don't have to answer if you don't want to ok?" jungkook said softly taking a seat next to jimin.