Brithday (15)

Jungkook was getting ready to go to the club. He was wearing an army jacket with plain black t-shirt underneath and tight black jeans, small silver hoop earrings. He also decided to put effort in his hair too since he doesn't do it often.

He hadn't seen any of his friends the whole day which did make him a bit upset but knew that everyone was probably planning something for him even though he told them no surprises.

He hadn't seen jimin for almost a whole two days either and it was killing him on the inside. All he hopes now is that jimin comes to the club.

He looked at himself in the mirror one more time and smiled. You can do this jungkook.

He grabbed his car keys which he rarely used, exiting the dorm room and walked to the huge student car park. Of course he was excited he was finally about to become an adult. He wants his hyungs to finally stop seeing him as a baby but he knows that most likely won't happen.

When he finally arrived at the destination he was strictly told to call jin when he arrives. Being the mischievous maknae he is, he was deciding whether he should actually call or walk in on them on whatever they're doing.

He decided to call anyway and not ruin this special night. He grabbed his phone and dialed jin's number.

"I'm here hyung," jungkook said as soon as jin picked up. He looked at his phone when he didn't get an answer only to realise he's been put on mute.

A minute later the call was unmuted and jin answered. "well come on in, the clocks gonna strike twelve in a minute so hurry up kook!"

As soon as he finished his sentence he hanged up before jungkook could even say anything. He sighed and got out of his car making his way inside the club, only to find it dark.

"guys?" jungkook nervously called thinking if he got the wrong place.

Suddenly there was a burst of different coloured lights and people coming out of hiding places shouting 'happy birthday!'

Jungkook froze very suprised, he knew they were planning something but didn't expect this. His lips formed the biggest smile ever. Just as he was about to go to the others to engulf them in the biggest hug.

A small yet and angelic voice caught his attention. The crowd spilt into two making a clear pathway.

"saengil chuka hamni da~
saengil chuka hamni da...~"

Soon enough everyone was singing along with him but Jungkooks focus was only on him. Jimin came.

Jungkooks smile grew even more if that was even possible as jimin slowly walked closer his hands steadily holding the cake with a smile on his face.

"happy birthday jungkook," he said with a soft tone once he was close enough for junkook to blow up the candles. Jungkook was just staring. Jimin gestured with his head towards the candle for jungkook to blow.

"huh?"

"blow the candles silly," jimin whispered with a small giggle.

"Oh" he said letting out a nervous chuckle and closed his eyes making his wish, please be mine, he opened his eyes blowed away all the candles in one breathe. Everyone started clapping cheering happy birthdays and popping party poppers.

"Hyung i-"

"our maknae is finally an adult!" hoseok shouted as he started walking to jk and jumped on him for a hug with the rest of the others except for yoongi who seems to be experimenting with the buttons on the dj stand.

Jin went to jimin using a knife to cut a piece of the cake and putting it to jungkooks mouth which jungkook happily bit into.

"thanks guys!" jungkook was barely able to speak with cake in his mouth.

"don't thank us yet the party is only starting!" namjoon spoke up excitedly.

"HIT YOONGI!!" jin shouted at yoongi who was still playing with the buttons. He looked up nodding and started playing an upbeat song which soon enough had everyone dancing.

Jimin disappeared somewhere saying he'd wrap the cake for jungkook to take home. Jungkook also started loosing himself to the music. Some people were dancing as couple some as friends or and some just going all out. The people in the club were people they knew from school which was a relief to jungkook. He didn't like letting loose front of strangers.

After dancing for a while he noticed jimin holding two glasses and staring at jungkook with a small smirk. Jungkook immediately understood and went to jimin with a grin of his own.

"ready for your first drink jungkook-ah?" jimin asked the younger even though he knew the answer.

"born ready," he asnwered with a confident voice.

Jimin handed him his glass. "cheers," they said in unison touching their glasses together and took a sip of the drink. Jungkook squeezed his eyes closed gulping down the alcohol, taking in the new feeling.

"woah.." jungkook was in a daze for a moment, "this is amazing,"

Jimin nodded in agreement enjoying his own drink. He always loved drinking since he became 18 and knew jungkook would love it too since they did have similar taste in food- except for jk's obsession of banana milk which no one will ever understand.

He was happy to finally see the younger smile, and hear his soft voice again. He was longing to hear it. Of course he was still depressed but he wasn't gonna let that stop jungkook from being happy.

If he's happy then I'm happy...