Taken(21)

As soon as jimin and jungkook walked into the sitting section of the cafeteria, all their hyungs eyes went on them as if expecting something which jungkook was quick to catch on.

"play along hyung," jungkook whispered to jimin before going to their seat. As soon as jungkook said that jimin also caught on, biting his bottom lip to hide his smirk.

Everyone stayed quiet thinking jimin or jungkook would eventually end up giving them the good news. Jin wasn't patient enough though so he went and asked straight. "so are you together or not?"

As soon as the eldest asked the question, both jimin and junkook put on their sad expressions.

Jungkook shaked his head, "no.." he said trying to sound sad forming a pout on his lips. "jimin hyung friend-zoned me,"

Taehyung was the most confused here, being the person to basically know everything about jimin. He was sure jimin would do anything to be more than friends with the maknae. The others also carried a confused look in their eyes.

" I'm just joking... Of course we're together now," jungkook stated with a grin, taking a hold of jimins hands.

"you brat, you almost gave me a heart attack," jin said relaxing.

"finally.." taehyung sighed, feeling relieved as he knew jimin finally is able to be with the one he loves. And he knows jungkook won't hurt jimin because that's just the kind hearted guy he is. He would never hurt someone. Of course unless someone messes with him or his friends... Then they won't even know what hit them.

"enough about us... Let's talk about you tae~" jimin said with a small smirk. "about how you were cuddling with y/n last night.."

All eyes were on taehyung now, making the blue haired boy flustered and embarrassed. He didn't expect his best friend to expose him like that.

"i-i uh..." he stuttered, his eyes then went on one of his classmates. "Hey Soojin! Wait up! I'll walk with you to class," taehyung quickly go out of his seat and rushed of to Soojin who greeted him politely. While the others started laughing at how taehyung avoided the question.

"uh jungkook.. I think those girls are staring at you," yoongi said with a bored expression.

Jungkook turned the way yoongi was looking and it was true a bunch of girls were staring at him as if they wanted eat him up. Jimin also seen the looks the girls held and he wasn't happy about it. His possessive side wanted to grab jungkooks face and smash their lips together to show that the younger was taken, however he thought he might upset jungkook if he were to do something like that in a public area.

But little did he know jungkook was also thinking something similar.

The younger turned to jimin looking him in the eyes to show his seriousness. "hyung... Can i... Can i kiss you? Here, right now?"  jungkook asked a little hesitantly.

Jimin's eyes widen, he didn't expect jungkook to be so brave. "you know m you don't to need ask... I'm yours now," jimin whispered as he slowly leaned closer to the youngers face, their noses almost touching.

The others were silently fangirling especially hobi and jin, as if they were watching some romantic film.

Jungkook brought up his hands to cup jimin's cheeks and place his lips on the olders. The kiss was quick but enough to let the world know that they're together now, both felt relief being able to show that they were taken by each other.

Jungkook turned back to his hyungs who started fangirling. Jimin looked over his shoulder, a smirk rose on his lips when he had glimpses of the girls that were staring at jungkook, his jungkook.

_____

So i might have already started writing another jikook ff, i only started so it'll take some time before i publish it though.

This is coming to an end just 1 or two more parts and it'll be done. Again thank you so much for reading this and getting this far.

At first I started this for fun but now i actually enjoy writing, so it means a lot that your acually using you time to read this 🥺💜