Shopping (10)

Author P.O.V

A few weeks passed, jungkook trying his best to be with jimin whenever he got the chance but of course without being too obvious or anything.

It was a normal Tuesday morning some in class and some busy with their self studies. Jungkook was in the library doing research for his assignment. There was a calm silence in the library when suddenly a ding sound made some people give jungkook an annoyed look.

Jungkook gave people an apologetic look and mouthed a sorry to them. He then took his phone in his hand and opened his notification.

*Jungkook's messages*

BANGTAN BOYS

Hobi hyung☀️:
Anyone wanna go for a little shopping later?

Yoongi😺:
I have basketball practice so no can do :/

Joon hyung🤓:
Me and jin have a study session so we can't either

Jinnie hyung🤣:
What he said ^^

Taetae🐯:
Yessssssss anything to do ditch professer bang's class ✨✨

Jungkook looked up at the ceiling Leaning his head on the chair, having trouble deciding whether he should go or not. He wants complete his assignment but he also wants to hangout with his friends. He looked back down at his phone.

Jiminie💘:
I mean i have no class or anything else to do so i can go...

Of course now jungkook was sure what he was gonna do. I mean i haven't gone shopping in a while and plus i can finish this assignment later on the night. He thought to himself feeling excited.

Jungkook:
Sure I'll go too, i also don't have much to do :D

Hobi hyung☀️:
Alright guys, meet me at the student car park in an hour. I'll be driving ✌️

Taetae🐯:
Alright see u thennnn

Jungkook:
Cya!

Jinnie hyung 🤣: have fun my children 💜

Jiminie💘:
We will hyung 😌

Jungkook worked for another 30-40 mins and went back to his dorm room to change into something comfortable. Then headed to the student car park which was a ten minute walk from the dorm building.

It was pretty easy to spot Hoseok since he was the one of the only few who owned a red car and it seems like everyone else was waiting for him.

"sorry for making you guys wait," jungkook spoke opening the back door since jimin took the front.

"it's fine we just came few minutes ago,"

"oh alright,"

_

"ok so which store shall we go to first," hobi asked. All four were standing in the middle of the mall looking around.

"well I'm obviously going gucci,"

"wait taeh-" before hoseok could even stop taehyung, he was already walking to the escalator that would lead him to the gucci store.

"gosh this kid," Hobi face-palm himself. "I'll go after him, why don't you guys look around too. Buy whatever you like and we'll meet up at café zero in like 2 hours?"

"oh sure thats fine with me just give either of us a call when you're done and we'll do the same," jimin replied definitely not nervous. Hoseok nodded and went the same way as taehyung.

"Where would you like to go first hyung. You can choose its fine,"

"ah alright can we go to that one," jimin said pointing at a shop.

For the next hour they both bought few different outfits. Both finally decided to go to an accessory shop since they both like wearing earrings.

"hyung, what'd you think of this one," jungkook asked putting a silver earring next to his ear. Jimin looked up at jungkook, admiring how the earring just brought out more of Jungkooks features somehow.

Jimin opened his mouth to say reply back when a girl behind jungkook taps his shoulder making him turn around.

"Jungkook?"

Jimin P.O.V

"J-Jihye..." jungkook stammered in a low tone with wide eyes. I was confused with hundreds questions in my head. Jungkook was clenching on to the side of his jacket with shaky hands.

Who is this girl?

Why does jungkook seem... Afraid?

Is she someone close to jungkook..?

Jungkook took few steps back standing next to me.

"aww that's mean jungkookie," the 'jihye' girl said with a pout. "it's been so long since we last saw each other and now you're stepping away from me," she took few steps forward with her hands behind her back.

I stayed silent unsure of what to say.

"please.." jungkook finally said, "please don't come any closer. I broke ties with you ages ago. I don't know what your doing here and i don't wanna know..."

"jungkook.. I changed i really have. Can't we-"

"no," jungkook sternly denied, looking right into her eyes and as for me i was frozen in my place just watching the scenerio happen. I wasn't sure if i should say something or not but decided to keep my mouth shut either way, since it wasn't any of my business. But i would be lying if i said i wasn't curious and jealous of who this girl might be to jungkook.

"i really don't want to see you again jihye.. Please don't come after me,"