Date(19)

Jin, namjoon, hobi and yoongi gave a thumps up to jungkook before driving of, leaving nervous jungkook standing in front of his dorm building.

He had already texted jimin that he arrived and is waiting by the front entrance. He kept his hand behind his back holding onto the flower bouquet. He was unsure at first if getting flowers was even a good idea but his hyungs assured him that it was (only because taehyung secretly informed them that jimin does in fact like flowers).

Jimin on the other was also very very nervous. But more excited. He and jungkook had hanged out alot before but this was a date, a real date not just his imagination.

After calming himself he excited the dorm getting a quick good luck from taehyung.

Jungkook looked up at the entrance to see jimin coming out of the elevator. And boy was he mesmerised. How on earth is this human being so beautiful?? And when their gazes met jimin's eyes crinkled as his lips curved up into a soft smile.

"hey kookie..." jimin said shyly once he reached jungkook pushing the few stands of hair that fell on his face behind his ear, looking down at his shoes instead of meeting the youngers eyes.

Jungkook was speechless, he couldn't comprehend how breath-taking jimin looked. "your so beautiful.." he said in an almost whispering tone making Jimin cheeks become a light shade of pink.

"t-thank you, you look very handsome..." jimin replied back with also a low voice.

Jungkook smiled knowing how he wasn't the only one nervous. He realised he was still holding the flowers. He slowly brought it out in front of jimin. "for you.."

Jimin's eyes widen at the suprise. "they're beautiful kookie..." he said after taking the hold of the flowers in his own hands and admired them.

"shall we get going?" the younger asked putting his hand forward for jimin to take it.

"we shall," jimin responded taking his hand. Jungkook then lead them to his car and like a gentleman he opened the door for the older.

-

"where are we going?" jimin decided to ask, he was super curious as to were jungkook would be taking. Of course he had guesses of his own maybe a romantic dinner?

"just wait and you'll see," jungkook responded while keep his eyes on the road with a smile that never seems to disappear when his around the older.

Jimin sighed and took a glance at jungkook, little did he know that glance would turn into him staring at the younger the whole time he was driving.

"stop staring hyung... Your making me flustered,"

"i can't help it, I've always dreamed of this,"

"dreamed of what..?" jungkook found himself asking.

"you..." jimin replied with a small smirk when he noticed the youngers cheeks getting slightly pink.

"your such flirt.." he mumbled earning a giggle from the older.

The drive was clam and smoothe as the two opened up to each other, they have only known each other for two years which is way they still had alot to learn about each other. Jimin thought it was best if he opened up to jungkook about his sexuality to which the younger listened to intently.

-

"OH MY GOD!!! THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!?" jimin exclaimed with a huge grin once they arrived at their destination

They walked side by side and gave the tickets for entrance inside. Jimin was skipping a head a bit while jungkook was still giving his ticket.

"what'd you wanna do first," jungkook asked once he catched up to jimin who was just admiring the night lights.

"hmmm let's start with something small," jimin replied looking around until he pointed at a small ride. "that one! Lets start with that," he grabbed jungkook's hand and pulled him towards the ride.

Just like jimin, jungkook eventually let loose his inner child enjoying this moment with the older. This was the kind of happiness he always yearned for... Someone who brings out the best of him. And jimin was exactly that.

As jimin was getting some cotton candy, jungkook kept looking his wrist to look at the time. Once the older came back he handed jungkook his cotton candy while taking a bite of his own.

"is there any ride you want to go on kookie?" jimin asked softly. "we've mostly been going on rides i wanted,"

Jungkook nodded, "can we go on the ferris wheel," he asked pointing towards it.

Jimin nodded with a gleam. He also wanted to go on the ferris but didn't say anything since he was unsure if jungkook wanted to go on it. They started walking towards the ferris wheel.

Jungkook let jimin in first while he quickly whispered something into the operator's ears to which he nodded to.

The ferris wheel slowly started to move, as jimin examined the night view of the amusement park. The younger kept taking glances at his watch.

Finally reaching the top, the movement of the ferris wheel stopped. "why did we s-" jimin was cut of as his eyed widen in suprise as thousands of colourful particles exploded in the air, lighting up the night sky.

"so beautiful..." jimin said his eyes still on the fireworks show. Jungkook admired the way the sparks reflected back on the older's eyes making them shine.

Jungkook took jimin hands into his own interwining them. Jimin turned his attention to the younger realising that he had something to say.

"you know I'm not good with words... But i wanted you to know how much i like you... How much i love you. For a while i was doubting this feelings and misunderstanding them. But every passing day i kept falling harder and deeper for you... At first i thought you'll hate me for feeling like this but when i noticed how you might feel the same way. My mind gave up trying deny everything...and- Ah sorry I'm rambling aren't i.. "

Jimin shaked his head in denial wanting the younger to let out everything. He squeezed his hands to let jungkook know he was listening and wanting him to carry on. Jungkook chuckled feeling a little overwhelmed. He was never the type to talk about his feelings.

Jungkook looked deeply into jimin's eyes with full of love and admiration.

"i want you to mine..."