Embrace (22) -END-

Jimin was getting frustrated. Sexually frustrated. Jungkook has been teasing him alot lately and he doesn't know if the younger is doing that on purpose or is doing it unknowingly.

It's true that they've been dating for 8 months now and haven't gone further then heated kisses, but that was because jimin did tell jungkook he wasn't ready to go further which the younger respected and never crossed the line.

But after this morning's event, jimin felt more ready then ever. He has had enough of the teasing. Luckily also, taehyung wasn't going to be home until tomorrow.

*flashback to this morning*

"morning hyung," jungkook said in his raspy morning voice. Jimin was in the middle of making breakfast when jungkook suddenly wrapped his hands around the older's waist and spoke in his ear. Jungkooks morning voice made shivers run down jimins spine.

"m-morning kookie," jimin managed to say. Jungkook started pressing small kisses along jimin's neck, also taking in the older's scent. At some point jungkook started nibbling on the older's skin, making jimins breathing heavier clutch onto the counter.

"you smell nice..." he whispered slowly trailing his lips to jimin's earlobe, biting it gently.

"a-ah" jimin unconciously let out a small moan, earning a smirk from the younger. Jungkook knew the effect he had on his lover. He felt proud at being the only one to be able to make jimin make these sounds.

The younger suddenly stopped everything he was doing and stepped back. "i have early class so im gonna get going now," he said placing a quick kiss on jimin's cheek and exiting their dorm.

Jimin was too dazed and embarrassed to respond. His cheeks were crimson red. Of course this wasn't the first time Jungkooks done something like this. So right there and there jimin knew what he wanted.

*Flashback end*

However jimin's shyness wasn't going allow him to go up to jungkook and just ask. He needed a confidence booster. And the only thing that boosts his confidence is alcohol. He made sure not to drink so much that he's drunk, just enough to have the confidence to make a move on the younger. To possibly seduce him.

He had everything ready and planned, all he needed to do was wait for jungkook, who should be on his way back from his evening group study. Jimin decided to just wear a long-sleeved shirt that reached his mid-thigh with only his boxers, knowing how much it'll make the younger crazy.

Just then he heard the door close and footsteps near his room.

"hyung, I'm back. I got my exam resu-" just before jungkook could finish his sentence he was pulled in to the room in an instant and (gently) pushed into the bed.

Before he knew it jimin was straddling his hips and connecting their lips in a heated and messy kiss.

Jungkook was suprised at jimin's sudden action but loved it at the same time. He was excited to know what will happen.

Jimin pulled away, leaving both panting heavily. And boy did jungkook love the view he was having.

"h-hyung wha-"

"make love to me kookie.." jimin said with sparkling eyes. Jungkook eyes widen and lips parted at the unexpected request. "I'm ready.."

Jimin had an obvious blush on his cheeks. The alcohol did boost his confidence but it didn't make it less embarrassing. Jungkook was still quiet which made the older more nervous.

Jungkook brought one of his hands to caress the older's cheek." your adorable you know that?" he chuckled lightly. Jungkook sat up, jimin now straddling his thighs. "you think i can ever say no to you," he whispered. His hands slipping under jimins shirt and into his hips, lips exploring the older's neck.

Jimin felt sparks at every touch, feeling his body heat rising slowly loosing himself to the younger. But he quickly realised this wasn't going how he planned. He immediately got back to his senses and pushed jungkook back onto the mattress.

"i.." he trailed of biting his bottom lip not meeting jungkooks eyes. "i want to do something for you.."

(a/n: I'll leave the rest up to your imagination 😏)

"thanks hyung.." jungkook spoke up, placing a kiss on jimins hair since his face was nuzzled into jungkooks chest.

"for what..?"

"for giving me your heart... and body," he replied in a soft tone. Jimin had butterflies erupting in his his stomach.

"well thank you for loving me,"

"and i will, forever.."

-
Jimin slowly started to open his eyes, getting them used the sunlight. Just then jungkook came in wearing only sweatpants and towl around his neck.

"good morning beautiful," he said sitting on the edge of the bed and giving jimin a peck.

It took a moment for jimin for all the memories to return from last night. And when it did he hid his face under the bedsheets which earned a chuckle from jungkook.

"I've got the bath tub filled with warm water and bubbles.. Are you able to walk?" jungkook asked in a gentle voice.

"I'll try," jimin wrapped the sheets around his body and got up from the bed only to fall back down. He groaned at how sore he feels. Of course he would be sore, they did go for three rounds for their first time and jimin was sure jungkook had enough stamina to probably go for few more.

Jungkook immediately picked jimin up in bridal style earning a yelp from the older but soon relaxed in his chest. Jungkook started walking towards their shared bathroom when the door suddenly opened. "I'M BACK-"

Taehyung just stared at them, jimin all curled up in Jungkooks (who was still topless) hold with the sheets still wrapped around his body. He wasn't dumb so he knew what had happened. The couple just froze not sure how to handle the situation.

"uh.. I'll come back later," taehyung said slowly reversing his steps and walking back out.

Jungkook and jimin stared at each other for a few seconds before burst out laughing. The younger walked into the bathroom, removing the sheets around jimin and placing him inside the warm water. Jungkook helped the older clean and wash himself properly as he had already showered after waking up.

The two were so very content with each other, never leaving each other alone. Always there during bad and good times. Of course like any other couple they had their ups and downs but end of the day they always came back to each other's embrace.

~The End~

_______________

Sorry about the shitty ending 😭

This took longer than i thought lmao. At first i was planning on making it short story with just like 10 chapters but one thing got to another and here we are.

But anyways thank you so much for reading this. It was my first book so i know it wasn't that good but i started to enjoy writing which is why i carried on.

I have started working on my second book which will have my full focus once im completely done with this.

The epilogue might take a while by a while i mean 2-4 days or so?

But again thank you for taking your time to read this and get to the end cuz as a beginner writer it means so much 🥺😭

I purple you army! 🥺💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜