First(13)

"come on hyung! Taehyung is waiting for us," jungkook shouted from the living room.

Jungkook has been waiting for jimin for almost 10 minutes with taehyung waiting in the car. For the party he was wearing a red leather jacket with a black t-shirt that has some writing and tight black jeans.

After another minute or two jimin finally came out with a look jungkook did not expect. Jungkook was shamelessly eyeing jimin up and down and might have almost drooled.

Jimin was wearing a jacket with purple wings and gucci t-shirt underneath, tight leather jeans that perfectly fitted his legs.

"so.. What'd you think?" jimin shyly asked looking down at his feet.

"hot.." he answered back lowly, low enough for jimin to not hear it.

"hm?"

"good! You look really good,"

He opened the front door like a gentleman and let jimin go first. Jungkook following jimin behind unable to not checkout jimin's ass.

Stop it jungkook get yourself together, he thought to himself.

Just before they got near taehyung's car, jungkook daringly whispered something into jimins ear almost brushing his lips against it.

"earlier when i said good i didn't mean that.. I meant hot,"

Jimin's eyes went wide and cheeks flushed crimson red at this unexpected comment from jungkook.

Jimin kept quiet for the car ride to the party place, his mind still on jungkooks words...

But as for jungkook he suprised himself with his words, he never knew he had this side to him however he did feel pretty accomplished how flustered he made jimin.

After reaching the party, the three met up with the rest also greeting some of their other friends and getting some drinks. They chit chattted for a bit and also danced along with crowd in the middle.

Jungkook was getting some snacks when he spotted someone he didn't expect and went up to her. "wow you actually came to party for once,"

"shut up, i only came so kai wouldn't be upset.." minha asnwered and pointed at some guy getting drinks.

"since when did you start dating?" jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"since the last two week,"

"im happy for you..."

"thanks.."

"I'll get back to my friends now, later!"

Jk was making his way through the crowd to go back to his hyungs when a girl suddenly grabs his wrist.

"jungkook i have something important to tell you," the girl dragged jungkook to an emty hallway before he could even say anything.

"what'd you want lena?" he asked annoyed.

-

"hey, Where's jungkook, didn't he go to just grab snacks..?" jin asked since he knows jungkook normally prefers to stay with them at partys.

"i seen him talking to minha just few minutes ago then lost him.. Maybe he went to the bathroom..i would go look for him but i don't know my way round in this house," taehyung thought for a moment and then looked at jimin who was talking a friend from their class.

He grabbed his shoulder and whispered into his ear." jimin we cant seem to find jungkook and nobody knows their way around this house like you, we think he went to the bathroom but can you go check?"

"oh yeah sure,"

Jimin went through the crowd saying little hi's and hello's to people he recognises. He finally reached the door that would lead to a hallway.

He opened the door to something he never wished to see. He felt his heart break into pieces. A brunette had her lips on Jungkooks.

Jimin quickly turned back around heading for the exit door, his tears begging to come out. Never had he felt his heart break this much.

Jungkook was his first crush, first love, first person he had real feelings for. He was the first person jimin ever imagined being with. The first person to make his heart beat so fast and fill his stomach with butterflies.

Just when he was thinking to confess, the remaining hopes he had were burned to ashes.

He got on a bus that would take him back to campus. He texted taehyung since that was the best decision so he wouldn't worry anyone.

*jimin messages*
✨My soulmate✨

<Hey tae, im not feeling to well so im taking a bus back to campus, plz don't worry about me and enjoy the rest of the party.

<Also jungkook was just talking to his friend

Just as jimin was about to lock his phone and put it away, taehyung surprisingly replied back straight away.

What happened? Are hurt in any way? You should have told me i would have taken u back >

Don't worry I'm fine just a bit dizzy is all. <Please enjoy the rest of the party with rest.

Are you sure?>

<Yes tae.. Have fun!

Alright then, but let me know if things get worse, im only one phone call away 🥺💜 >

<I will💜

Good. Get home safe>

<Alright Mom

😒😒 >

Jimin would have giggled if he wasn't feeling heart broken but he didn't want to cry in public, his eyes were burning to just let it out. He just can't stop thinking about what he saw, breaking him even more.

He finally got to their dorm and just ran into his room, finally letting his tears out in the dark and eventually crying himself to sleep.