A/n: Important

Something has been brought up to my attention and I want to thank HelloIAmAWierdo for bringing it to my attention.

What it says is there are people going around with that symbol and you don't need to click on it

" If they have this weird sign( I think it's their "logo" but I'm not sure) on their page then block and report them and spread the word that they are doing something very bad. So there are fancams that look normal for the first few seconds but then it changes to someone shooting themselves in the head or to people hanging or a jumpscare. If someone DMs you the question " what are you afraid of? " or something similar DO NOT ANSWER. Don't try to be funny with answering with your mom or butthole or something similar coz we don't know who these people are and what they're capable of. They can find your address and maybe do something harmful, they have also threatened to kill people. If you come across one of these accounts then block and report and send a screenshot of the account to fancamsituation. They are spreading like wild fire. They are on Instagram, Twitter, and there are rumors of them being on YouTube and TikTok. Spread the word and be safe. "

That is what it says word for word. They are also using the reversed version of the symbol as it says above. You will see the symbol at the first picture to the left and the reversed symbol on the second picture at the very bottom.

I was just informed of the situation and I care about you guys along with all my readers. So I will be posting this on all of my stories. I don't want anything to happen to you guys and I want you all to stay safe. So thank you  for tagging me and showing this. I appreciate it very very much.

Please stay safe guys. I don't want anything to happen to you guys and I don't want you to see anything that will hurt you so if you see this symbol then block the person using the symbol and report it.

I love you guys and I hope you have a great day.

Please, stay safe.