Chapter 43

When you opened your eyes you shivered on the cold floor. You were bare and your skin connected with the floor. You turned around and faced the wall not wanting to display your body in front of the door. You felt dry blood on your back and you could feel it crack every time you moved. You didn't feel anything but a single tear leave your eye.

   ' You can't escape. '

   ' I know. '

   ' No one's coming for you. '

   ' I know. '

   ' Malcolm's raped you twice now. '

   ' I know. '

   ' What do you want to do now? ' The voice in your head spoke with a  sigh.

   ' I want to die. '

   ' Maybe he'll kill you by accident or he gets angry or something? '

   ' No, he wouldn't kill me. Only make me suffer. '

The door to the room opened and light flooded in. You squinted your eyes against the gray wall as the light bounced around the room. You just closed your eyes and got ready for the impact of whatever he was going to do.

   ' Good luck, just take it and don't get him angry. '

   ' Got it. '

The light turned on and illuminated the room. You curled up and tried to make yourself smaller. You didn't hear the door to the torture room open you could only hear Malcolm's fast footsteps coming down the stairs. You didn't feel any pain until he grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. You laid on your other side and looked at his face.

He wore a small smile and his green eyes were shining brightly. He picked up your chained wrists and unlocked them. You kept your arms behind you in case it made him mad that you moved them. He chuckled and brought your hands in front of you. He slowly wrapped his arms under your legs and behind your back.

He picked you up and pressed your bare body against his silk shirt. Your body was cold and numb so you didn't shiver anymore. He flicked the switch and started walking up the steps. He left the basement and shut the door behind him. The light hurt your eyes and you closed them, and you could only hear Malcolm chuckle. 

   " You're so cute my little flower. "

You kept your eyes shut and he started walking around. You never felt him go up a new set of stars so you assumed it was a one-floor house with a basement. You heard a door open and shut. Your body was set on something soft. You kept your eyes shut because of the pain the light brought. Another chuckle resonated through the room.

   " I'll close the curtains for you. "

You could hear the curtains close and darkness swept the room. You still didn't open your eyes. You were afraid Malcolm would yell at you or if the darkness wasn't enough and light would come through to hurt you. You felt the sheets shift and hands grabbed yours but you kept your eyes closed. Another chuckle left his throat.

   " Please open your eyes. "

You opened your eyes to see yourself in a room. It was a real bedroom and you were sitting on a bed. The door to the room was still open and you could see light flood onto the wooden floor. The room had an ocean type vibe to it and it was small. It reminded you of a hotel bedroom by the ocean. You looked at Malcolm and he had a smile on his face with calm pleasing eyes.

   " This is where you'll be staying. "

You only just tilted your head to the side and his smile showed his pearly white teeth.

   " You'll be living here instead of in the basement. You've earned it. "

   ' What did I do? '

   ' I don't know. Just don't say anything for now. '

You slightly nodded at the voice and continued to look around the room. You slowly placed your foot on the floor and looked at Malcolm. He nodded his head at you and you slowly stood up. You collapsed immediately to the floor. Malcolm crouched down to the floor and helped you stand up.

   " Let me help you. Where do you wanna go? "

You only looked at the door with the light streaming outside in the hallway. He looked at where you were looking and slowly started walking to the door. When you got into the hallway you turned towards the light and you appeared in a living room. The walls were light blue and the living room was small. There was no TV and there was no wall but a glass wall with doors leading to the beach.

You gazed outside at the beautiful beach. Malcolm noticed your stare and only smiled some more. He walked in front of you and held your shoulders. Your eyes had finally adjusted to the light and you could see.

   " I'm afraid not. You won't be going out just yet, my flower. You have to earn that. "

Slowly the amazement and sparkle left your eyes and your face became blank once more. He grabbed your hands and swung you back towards the hallway.

   " Let's clean you up and get some clothes on that beautiful body of yours. Then I'll make dinner. "

He pulled you lightly and you followed him to the bathroom. You stumbled along the way but you made it to the bathroom. He set you in the bathtub and started running the water. When the tub was full he started washing your hair and your wounds, cleaning them. He left and came back with some clothes and stood you out of the tub. 

He dried your body and your hair before putting the clothes on you. He put on a white bra and underwear with a white crop top that had dangling sleeves. He slipped on some light blue shorts and stood you up.

   " That's better. I'll make you some dinner. "

He left the room and you just stayed in the bathroom. You didn't want to move. You were afraid that he would shove you back in the basement. 

   ' This is weird. '

   ' He's probably trying to break your walls. Then he'll throw you back in the basement. '

   ' Really? '

   ' Why else would he be doing this? '

   ' You have a point. '

   ' I'm always right. '

   ' Does that mean I'm always right then? '

   ' No, why would you be always right? '

   ' Because you're a part of me and if you are always right wouldn't that make me always right? '

   ' ... '

   ' ... '

   ' Touche. '

   " What are you still doing in the bathroom? You can walk around you know. " Malcolm said appearing back in the bedroom and peaking into the bathroom.

He grabbed my shoulders and led me to the bed and made me sit on it. He brought a tray up to my lap and he handed me a fork and spoon. I didn't make any move to take the utensils. He looked at me with a questioning look until a smile appeared on his face.

   " Oh, I get it you want me to feed you. How cute. "

He slowly took a piece of the salad and place it near your lips.

   " Open. "

You did as he said and followed his instructions on eating. You followed his every word.