Chapter 32

You woke up still exhausted and drained from last night. You were laying on the couch with Malcolm behind you, still bare and pressed flush against you. A blanket covered you both but you couldn't feel anything. All you felt was pain between your legs. You wanted to get up and move away from the naked male beside you but you didn't have the energy.

You felt disgusted with yourself. You felt sticky and sweaty, all you wanted was a shower but you couldn't move and you couldn't even leave the room. He still had the door locked with the key in the desk. Your back was facing him and he had his arms wrapped around your chest. You felt Malcolm shift behind you and he removed his hands from your chest and laid both of his hands on either side of your shoulders, hovering over you. He smiled as he looked at you, the blanket that laid on top of both of you was now, slowly, slipping down his back.

   " Good morning my love. "

You didn't respond. You didn't even turn to him until he turned your body to face his above you.

   " I said good morning. "

You still said nothing.

   " Fine then..."

He now was leaning on his forearms above you. He connected your lips together while his hands ran through your hair. You moved to pull out of the way but you couldn't.

A little sexual content

His naked body was still above you and his member was now rubbing against you. You felt his hand travel up to your breast and caress it.

   " I'll make you scream instead. Just like you did last night on that desk. "

He stopped kissing you and went to your breasts sucking on the nipples.

   " S-Stop. "

   " Only if you tell me good morning. I don't mind going another round after last night. You were so good I was tempted to go another round before I saw how exhausted you were. "

His hands pulled your hips upward making his member touch your womanhood.

   " You tasted so good last night. It was like the rarest wine in the world, and it was all mine. "

He started running his hands all over and then he grabbed your ass running his fingers around.

It is safe now children

   " G-Good Morning. "

   " That's better. "

He pulled away and leaned back up on his hands to look down at you. He had a smile on his face and he looked overjoyed. He sat you up and leaned you against the armrest of the couch, still leaning on you.

   " What do you say both of us grab showers and then change into some clothes? I'll make some lunch for us and then we can eat while watching some movies. How does that sound? "

   " W-W-We both have work. "

   " Don't worry about that. My shop doesn't open until I open it, so today it'll stay closed. AS for your work last night I called your sister and told her you were staying with me and you weren't feeling good. Then I told her that I didn't know where you worked and she informed them that you would be gone for a week. "

   " B-B-B-But-"

   " Don't worry about it my flower. Just relax your shoulders. Let's go clean up and then change into some clothes. "

You didn't move. Malcolm stood up and the blanket fell on your body. You looked away from him so you didn't see his lower half. You heard him laugh behind you as you covered my eyes.

   " My flower, you've seen every part of me as I have of you. There's no need to cover your eyes. "

He held his hand out to take yours. He pulled you off of the couch but you clutched on to the blanket and made sure it covered yourself. As soon as you stood up the pain in your legs got worse. As you took a step you collapsed on to the ground. Malcolm leaned down and held your shoulders.

   " Oh my, I was too rough on you last night. Let's get you upstairs. "

He picked you up with the blanket wrapped around your form. He walked to the desk and took the key out and walked to the door, unlocking it. He stepped outside of the office and walked up the stairs into the small hallway. He started a bath and he sat you down on the side of the rim of the tub. He kissed your forehead and smiled at you as he caressed your face.

   " I'll leave you alone to bathe. I'll use the bathroom that's in our room. "

You nodded and he kissed your forehead. He left the bathroom and grabbed clothes from the bedroom and set them in the bathroom. He locked the door and left the bathroom leaving you alone with the filling bathtub. You hesitantly slipped the blanket away from your body and slipped into the water. Bubbles started forming on the water and you slipped further down in the water.

You started to bathe yourself with the scented soaps and bubbles. You washed your hair making sure it smelled like the shampoo and conditioner and nothing else. You wrapped your body in a towel and then used a separate towel to wrap your hair around to dry it quicker. You slipped into the clothes he left you to find undergarments, a black short-sleeved crop top, with light grey sweatpants, and some white socks and slippers to wear. You changed into the clothes quickly and looked in the mirror.

Your eyes were dull and their E/c color had faded. You couldn't recognize yourself.