Chapter 31

Sexual/triggering content in this chapter. I will warn you when it's over and when it starts so you can skip it if you're uncomfortable with it.

   ' What happened? '

You sat up and rubbed your head, opening your eyes to the room you were in. You recognized it as Malcolm's room. It was dark with a few candles lit and they made the room smell like honeysuckle. You felt something cold against your right wrist and you looked down to see a cuff was placed on your right wrist and the other cuff was around the side of the bed frame. Then you realized what you were wearing.

   ' What the heck! '

Your normal clothes were gone and instead, you were wearing a type of lingerie. It was a deep rose-red dress with thin straps and the sweetheart neckline was cut low. Your undergarments were gone except for a thin line of underwear. The dress ended at your midthigh and made you uncomfortable in the cold air. You turned to the cuff on your wrist and started trying to get your hand out of the cuff.

   ' He most likely took my phone when he changed my clothes so I can't contact anybody. I need to get out of here and quickly before he comes up here. I can't fake being asleep now that I've moved from my sleeping position. '

You messed with the lock for a bit longer until you started feeling around your hair. You found a hairpin and took it out of your hair. You started picking the lock with it and you were successful in picking it. You took your wrist from the lock and stood up from the bed. You searched for your bag when you realized it was still downstairs by the couch.

You looked around for any type of clothing to cover you, but you couldn't find anything that wasn't his or that was yours. You decided to just try and leave. To try and escape him and find Scotty. You slowly walked to the door making sure your footsteps were light because you know how thin the floorboards were. You made it to the door and opened it.

You started walking down the hallways and towards the stairs. When you reached the stairs you didn't see any sign of Malcolm nor any presence of human life. Everything was off and cleaned up. This scared you even more. You slowly started walking down the steps and when you reached the bottom step you slowly walked to the door.

   " You didn't think I was that stupid, did you? "

You turned around to the room on the other side of the wall on the other side of the stairs. Malcolm was standing there with a small lamp lit and he was looking at you with lust. This room you had never seen because he kept the door shut, but now that you looked at it, it was an elegant study. There was a dark mahogany desk in the middle of the room with rows of books behind it. There were no windows in the room but there was a 4-seater couch with two one seater couches beside the 4-seater.

Malcolm set the lamp down on one of the two mahogany small tables that stood by the couches. He walked towards you but you started backing away from him.

   " Stay away from me Malcolm. "

   " But why would I do that my love? You look so sexy in that dress I bought you. "

   " You're the one who sent me all of those flowers and letters! You did that! Now you've trapped me here in your home! "

   " Ladies and gentlemen she is correct! Now, what should her prize be? "

   " Why are you doing this? I thought we were friends. "

   " I'm doing this because I love you. Because you are mine and mine only. Because our bodies are intertwined and our souls are connected. I belong to you and you belong to me like how a flower belongs in a vase. "