Chapter 20

You walked with Malcolm to the lobby and then into the dining room. You both grabbed a table and waited for the waiter to come to the table. Once he did you took the menu from the waiter and looked through it. The waiter left leaving you two alone together.

   " I thought you were stuck at another hotel further down the mountain? "

   " I was but I arrived last night. I came to your room to say hi but you were asleep. "

   ' Not really. ' You thought

   " I'm glad you're here now. "

You set your menu down and the waiter appeared at your side. You told him what you wanted and Malcolm did too. When the waiter left the two of you alone Malcolm leaned forward further on the table.  A big smile appeared on his face and he seemed joyous. 

   " What are you so happy about? Your smile looks like it's about to reach the back of your neck. "

   " I'm just happy I get to see you while I'm here. I was afraid I wouldn't see you before you left. "

   " Oh, I'm leaving later today. "

   " I am too. I wish I didn't get caught up in that snowstorm. I would have been able to stay longer. "

   " Yeah, I'm sorry about that. "

   " It's not your fault. There's nothing for you to apologize for. It looks like our food is here. "

I looked to where he was looking and saw the waiter on his way to out table. He set my food in front of me and I started digging into the plate with a hunger that admired a pack of wild wolves. Malcolm also started to eat his food, but he was calm. Thoughts of this morning were still running through your mind and you didn't know how to get them out of your head. Meanwhile, in Malcolm's mind, he was wondering who was in your room this morning. 

   ' Who could it have been? It couldn't have been a woman, those were men's boxers, some women do like wearing boxers but the majority like regular undergarments. It was a man who was in her room but who was it? I need to know! ' He shouted in his head.

It was a calm moment between the two of you as you ate. The moment was broken however when a woman ran into the dining hall screaming.

   " Call 911! " She shouted.

She ran to one of the waiters and grabbed his coat. You recognized her as one of the bridesmaids from the party. Her blonde hair was tangled and sticking up everywhere like she had been clawing and pulling at it.

   " William is dead! Someone killed him in his room! Call the police! "

The waiter realized what she was saying and dropped his tray of food, running into the kitchen. You could assume that from there he was calling the police. You felt sickness come over you as you stopped eating your meal. You set your utensils down and drank some of your water to quench your dry throat. You could only stare at the woman who was scared and who was running out of the dining hall. 

   " Y/n let's get you back to your room. "

   " Okay. "

You stood up with Malcolm and started making your way up to your room. Malcolm was hoping that the male was still in your room so he could see who it was that spent the night in there. You on the other hand were hoping Scotty was gone and so were his clothes. When you made it to your room you felt dread fill you. You opened the door and mentally sighed, Scotty was nowhere in sight.

   ' Good he's gone. ' you thought

   ' Damn it, he's not here. ' said Malcolm in his head

You walked further into the room and sat near the window. You looked out at the beautiful snowy landscape hoping to get the sick feeling out of your stomach.

   " Malcolm we forgot to pay for the food. "

   " We did? "

   " Yeah. "

   " I'll go pay for it quickly. I'll see you later, I'm going to head to my room after. I need some air after that woman screaming about someone dying. "

   " Okay. "

He left you alone in your room and walked back down to the lobby. You laid against the pillow on the bed and called Luz hoping she would calm you down. Malcolm made it to the lobby but instead of going to the dining hall he walked to the front desk. He took notice that as he guided you out of the dining hall all of the staff had ran to the murder scene. He walked behind the desk and checked to see if anyone was watching him.

Walking with determined steps to the staff only room in the back, he grew a smile. One that was crazy and sadistic, something that seemed normal to him. He entered the back room with ease and went for the first computer he was closest to. He looked through all of the files until he found the security footage. He clicked on the file and sat himself down in a chair waiting for the complete sign to pop up.

The words completely popped up on the computer and his smile got wider once he gained full access to all of the security cameras. He found the footage he needed and replaced it with another type of footage. Then he searched for your room number. When he found it he clicked on the file and watched as the security camera footage popped up from the beginning of the week. He pressed the fast forward button to footage that showed you staying in the room. 

He did stop at some points to watch you strip yourself of your clothes in your room. They didn't have footage of the bathroom but these small strips of you stripping yourself of your clothes satisfied him and made his desire hungrier. He pulled a hard drive out of his pocket and inserted it into the computer saving those clips to the hard drive. He continued to play the footage until he found what he desired. The footage of you helping Scotty into your room and the footage showing Scotty strip you of your clothes and take you.