Chapter 30

Little sexual comments here but nothing too extreme.

   " It's been a while since I've been to your place, Malcolm. "

   " It has, but you can see it in a few minutes, we're almost there. "

You nodded to him and leaned your head to the window and looked at the stars. It was a beautiful night outside and the stars shone brightly in the sky. The stars sparkled down on Malcolm's car drove out of the City of Cheswick and towards the suburbs of Sherwood. You were excited to see Malcolm's house after so long because of all the greenery he had. You knew that he ran a flower shop but you remembered seeing his house decorated with flowers when you were there last time.

Malcolm pulled into his driveway and you immediately saw all of the hanging baskets hanging around his front porch. His bushes were filled with red roses and he had morning glory baskets that were in full bloom with the vines stretching downward. He got out of the car and you climbed out with him and you practically levitated toward the front porch. You looked all around the porch at the flowers and vines and Malcolm unlocked his door to get inside. He liked seeing you awe-struck at his flowers.

   " Are you ready to come inside? "

   " Yup. "

You walked inside and remembered seeing the familiar kitchen and living room. Malcolm set off to the kitchen and started getting to work on cooking an amazing dinner for you. You set your bag beside the couch and made your way to the kitchen. You saw Malcolm cutting a chicken breast in a butterfly fashion with a large knife. When the two breasts were cut he left them on the counter and moved to a bowl that contained a mixture.

You watched as Malcolm combined a lot of herbs and cheeses in the bowl with some oil. He mixed it all together and then started cutting it on the butterfly cut chicken breasts. Once he packed the herb mixture on the chicken he closed the breast and seasoned the outside with more dry herbs. He walked to an already oiled pan, that you didn't know was already on the stove heating up, and set the chicken breasts inside. He turned around to grab the towel off of the counter to wipe his hands off when his gaze found yours.

   " Y/n are you okay? You're just starring at me. "

   " I'm fine, I was just watching you make that chicken breast concoction. "

   " Oh? Well, it's a stuffed herb chicken breast. What do you want for the sides? "

   " Umm how about some...I don't know actually. I don't know what you have and I'll eat anything. "

   " How about some toasted herb rice and cheesy rosemary crescent rolls? "

   " Sounds good. You like using a lot of herbs don't you? "

   " Well, I have a greenhouse outside filled with herbs. I can put them to use tonight. "

   " What kinds of herbs do you have outside? "

   " Basil, rosemary, chives, mint, parsley, thyme, and a few others but those are the main herbs I grow. "

   " That's a lot. "

   " Yeah, I enjoy flowers and plants so I decided to build my own greenhouse outside and start my herb garden in there while outside is my flower garden. "

   " Can I go see? "

   " Sure. "

You walked away from the kitchen and towards the back door. When you opened the door you gasped at seeing the garden outside. There was a crazy amount of flowers in the backyard. There was a white table and two white chairs outside with an elegant big white umbrella hovering over it. Around the table were many different flowers and plants that accented the white table set.