5

Francis' Point of View
I feel like such an asshole for what I said to Mary. I walked down the stairs to the festival. She has refused to speak to me for two days. I felt someone grab my hand, I turned around, it's Olivia. "Hi." She smiled "Hi." I said, she kissed me. "Maybe we should tone down the kissing in public, we wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable." I said "I don't care what other thinks." She said "I know, but I can't be thought of in public as a womanizer. You can still have me all you want in private, we just should tone it down in public." I said "Fine, but you're all mine tonight. We can go stay in the cottage." She said "Why? We can have sex here, and I have duties I need to be in castle." I said "Because I want to be away from her." She said "Her who? Mary?" I asked "Yes." She said "Olivia, she hates me. You have nothing to worry about, she understands our relationship is strictly political." I said "Fine, that better be right." She said. "It is, I promise." I said, I gave her a quick peck on the lips then walked away. I saw Mary outside with my little brother Charles and his fiancé Madelyn, they are only children they shouldn't be engaged. They were playing. "Mary, I got you something." Madelyn put a flower behind her ear. "Madelyn this is beautiful thank you." Mary smiled, Mary hugged her and they sat on the ground.  Charles grabbed at my pant leg. "Francis I'm having so much fun." He jumped up and down. "You are?" I smiled "Yes, Madelyn as a giraffe!" He smiled "Oh my goodness, that is quite exciting." I said "Mary has a very cute dog too." He said, I looked over and Mary was petting a Scottish Deer Hound, it's huge. "Put me down please." Charles said, I did and he ran over to Mary and her dog. I walked over to them. "Hello." I said "Sterling, attack." She said, the dog came over to me and tackled me then started licking me. Madelyn and Charles started laughing. I gently moved the dog off me and pet him. "Quite the attack dog. I see you trained him to kill." I laughed "We're still working on it." She said, with a little smile. She's wearing a simple baby blue lace dress, she's just stunning. Not an ounce of make up just her natural pale skin and rose lips. "Are you just going to keep staring at her?" Charles giggled "Oh get over here." I smiled, I picked him up and started play wrestling him. "Boys are crazy, I don't like my brothers." Madelyn said sitting in Mary's lap, Mary wrapped her arms around her. "Do you have any brothers?" Charles asked Mary. "Yes Charles, they are back in Scotland." Mary said "I bet her brothers don't beat her up." Charles said punching my stomach. I held his fists. "You're not gonna like my punching." I laughed, he stuck his tongue out and ran to Mary and sat in her lap with Madelyn. "Charles, why don't you take Madelyn to go see desserts." I said "Madelyn come on they have macaroons." He held her hand and they giggled running towards the tents. "I'm sorry Charles asked you that." I said "I miss my brothers, but they are in a better place now." She said "Yes they are." I said, petting Sterling. "I may need to help you with training him to attack." I smiled "He is a lover not a fighter." She smiled and kissed the top of his head. "You're so short but you have such a large dog." I laughed "Well you're so tall and have no dog, so I win." She laughed "Win what? We aren't competing." I smiled "Everything is a competition." She smiled "I suppose, did I win at getting you to forgive me?" I asked smiling "I don't know, do you promise not to be a dick again?" She asked "Yes, I promise and I'm sorry." I said "Thank you, apology accepted." She said "I told Olivia no more kissing and such in public, you shouldn't have to see that." I said. "Did you tell your other girlfriends that?" She laughed "Ha ha ha you're so funny." I said sarcastically. "It's not my fault you sleep around a lot." She laughed again. "Enough about me, you can't have possibly never done anything." I smiled "I haven't, unlike you I can't be going around kissing and fucking everything will a heart beat." She laughed "I'm not that horny." I laughed. "Francis, I've had thoughts but I am a women, I can't compromise my royal vagina by sleeping with any man that isn't my husband." She laughed "Royal vagina?" I laughed so hard. "Yes." She laughed. "So when you have these thoughts do they involve me?" I laughed "I will push you in the well." She said "Okay okay, I'll back down." I smiled "Now, I have to go try these macaroons Charles is talking about." She smiled then stood up. "Sterling come." She said, he followed after her. "Bye." I said "Bye." She smiled.