27

Mary's Point of View
"Charles get your finger out of that bowl right now." I said, he and Madelyn started giggling. We are trying to make cookies, failing at making cookies. "Mary when is the baby going to come?" Madelyn asked "In a few months." I replied "That's good, you and Francis will be a mommy and daddy." Charles smiled "Yes we will be." I smiled looking down on my stomach. "Well you two I don't think these cookies are working out." I said "They taste gross." Madelyn said "It's about time for you two to get to bed anyways." I said "We don't want to go to bed." Charles said "Actually I'm tired." Madelyn said "Madelyn!" Charles said "Come on you two." I said, I took the apron off and we walked to Madelyn's chamber and dropped her off with her nanny. We then walked to Charles' room. I helped him into bed. "Is everything okay?" I asked "No, once you have a baby you'll forget all about me." He said "Oh Charles don't be silly, I will always have time to play with you." I said "Promise?" He asked "Pinkie promise." I smiled then we held each other's pinkies. "Now love get some rest." I kissed the top of his head then closed the door. Francis was standing there. "Well hello." I said "Hi." He smiled then kissed me. "Was today better?" I asked "Better now because I'm with you. How did baking go?" He smiled "As well as expected." I laughed "That's okay, you're still perfect to me." He smiled "What made you come here?" I asked "Well you weren't in our chambers and it's about Charles' bedtime so I figured you were here." He said "Come on, I want you all alone." I said. "Mhm do you?" He smiled, I nodded with a smile then kissed him. We walked to our rooms. "So you've been lusting for me?" He smiled "I guess you could say that." I smiled "One issue." He said "Ah yes, the baby bump." I said "We could still pleasure each other in different ways." He lifting up my gown. "By all means work your magic." I smiled, he smirked and went under my dress quickly realizing my lack of underwear. I laid back on the bed and moaned. There was a knock at the door interrupting our private moment. He came out from my dress. "What the hell are they knocking for this late at night?" He said walking over to the door. They whispered something and then he closed the door. "What is it?" I asked "Royals are coming, my cousins." He said "So we have to great them in the middle of the night?" I asked "I'm afraid so." He gave me a kiss on the lips. I pouted. "I'm sorry love. We say hello then go to bed." He said "I'm not even in the mood anymore." I said "Well that's okay, we will just sleep." He said, I fixed my dress and he did the same with his shirt. I held his hand while we walked. We walked to the front gates and stood as they were introduced. Francis wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry we will be alone soon." He said "I know." I said. Two men and a women got out. "Who's wife is that?" I asked "That's Antoine, Louis Conde's older brother. Antoine married the Queen of  Navarre, her name is Jeanne." He said, we walked down the steps. "It's amazing to meet you all." I smiled. Francis was saying something but I zoned out when I heard Conde talking to a servant. "Are the dauphine and dauphin fond of each other?" He asked "Yes, they are very much in love. Prince Francis gave you all his mistresses and partying for her. They are with child." She said "That's very interesting." He said "Dear cousin, it is great to see you again. And amazing to see your beautiful wife." He said then kissed my hand. "How long are you going to be staying?" I asked pulling my hand away. "I don't know, as long as my cousin allows me to." He smiled then hugged Francis. "I missed you cousin, how are the bourbons?" Francis asked "Good." Conde said. "Francis I'm feeling lightheaded, I'm going to go to bed." I said "I'll be up there soon love." He said, Cathrine came and grabbed my hand. "What?" I asked "You need to keep Francis away from him." She said "Why?" I asked "Because Condé brings out the partier and Francis, pretty soon he will be knee deep in booze and women." She said "No he wouldn't do that to me." I said "He does love you, but still I'm concerned." She said. "Okay, I'll talk to him." I said "Good." She said then walked away. I went over to Francis. "Come join me in bed? I can't sleep with out you." I smiled "Of course, Conde we will talk in the morning." He said, Francis and I walked towards our chambers. "So tell me about Conde." I said "He's fun, but he is still unwed and enjoying the playboy party life. I'm past that." He said "So you won't be partying with him?" I asked "No of course not, if my wife can't enjoy it with me then I won't. And I won't risk my marriage on me making a stupid decision when I'm drunk." He said "You're sweet." I kissed his cheek. "So should I finished what I started before?" He smiled propping me up on our bed. I grabbed the neckline of his shirt and pulled him to me. "Only if you get the both of us naked first." I smiled "Oh you drive me crazy." He smiled then kissed him, I wrapped my legs around him getting as close as possible.