8

Mary's Point of View
I sat in the bath sipping champagne. I can't believe Francis kissed me then stopped, what's wrong with him? I liked speaking with him and I liked kissing him. I don't know if I like kissing him or just kissing in general, it was my first kiss. He is very handsome, and muscly, and I like the way he holds me. Is that bad? I dipped my head under the water, I came back up and took a breath. I set my glass down on the side table and got out of the bath. I dried off and wrapped the towel around me. I dried out my hair and brushed it. I exited my bathroom and went into my room. Francis was sitting in my bed. "What are you doing in here?" I asked, he started at my very exposed body. "Uh I um I felt like you were ignoring me so I wanted to talk in private." He said "Because I am ignoring you." I said "Oh, well that makes sense." He said "Now are you going to kiss me and then say it's a mistake again or what?" I said "Mary I'm sorry." He said "I know, I don't care." I said "Can I just explain why I did what I did?" He asked "Fine." I said, adjusting my towel to try and cover more of my body. "Mary, you are a great girl and you're so beautiful. But I am so wrong for you, I'll hurt you and you don't deserve that Mary. I'll hurt you and use you just like I did with Olivia and that's not fair Mary." He said "Oh, wow." I said "I'll leave you be now to, well, get ready. But if you want to keep being mad at me and ignoring me that's fine." He said, he got up and walked out. I took a large drink from the bottle of champagne. This boy is really fucking with my emotions. I dropped the towel and climbed under the covers. If he said that then he obviously lost feelings, right? Probably not. He is a good guy, I know he is. I know the actual him not the one he presents to everyone. Ugh, why can't my life be more simple?