28

Francis' Point of View
Tonight is the ball in honor of Mary and I being pregnant. She is nearly 7 months pregnant so only about 2 more months to go. I'm looking to marry Olivia to Conde. They both have a party and care free attitude. I just have to see how Mary feels about it. "Mary are you almost ready?" I shouted "Yes I'm ready." She said, she came out wearing a navy blue velvet gown, it hugs her curves so you can really see she with child. "You're stunning." I smiled "Thank you." She smiled then kissed me. "Is the baby kicking?" I asked "Feel." She smiled, I put my hands on her stomach and felt a tap. "That's so crazy, our baby is in there." I smiled "I know, I can hardly believe it." She smiled "Come, this ball is in our honor." I smiled, we walked to the ballroom. "The King and Queen of Scotland and England and the Dauphine and Dauphin of France." The announcer yelled. Everyone clapped and cheered. You would think the people would be hesitant about their future queen no being French but they love her. And now that she is pregnant they will love her more. Mary does her best to use her vast riches and lands to help profit the people not herself. Once everyone settled down Henry stood up. "I would like to announce with great pleasure that my son and daughter in law are with child. And if god blesses us we will have yet another future king with us." He said, everyone cheered. I offered Mary a glass of wine. "No, my midwife said it's not good while you're pregnant." She said "Oh really? Interesting." I said "I love you, so much." She smiled "I'm so blessed to have a wife that I love and she loves me." I said "I know, we may be one of the few royals that don't want to strangle each other." She laughed "If you want to strangle me I may be into that." I laughed "Oh shut up." She smiled. Greer and Kenna came over to us. "How could you not tell us?" Greer asked "I couldn't! We got pregnant before we were married." She whispered "Francis you dog!" Kenna laughed "Mary I have to say I knew you two were doing it." Greer said "I love you guys." She smiled then hugged them. "Have fun love, I'll see you later." I kissed her forehead. I went over to Conde. "How would you feel about marrying her." I said gesturing over to Olivia. "She's quite beautiful, but isn't she your sloppy seconds." He said "Olivia is my close friend, I want to see her with a man who is just as crazy as her." I laughed "What does her dowery look like?" She asked "It's very good, and if you do marry her I can offer you lands in England, Scotland, or France. Your choice." I said "Let me talk to her, but I'm interested." He said, he walked towards her with two glasses of wine. I spent the night with countless people telling me congratulations and wishing Mary and I good health. I looked for Mary but she was gone. I went to our rooms. Mary was crying on our bed. "Mary love what is it?" I asked "Leave." She said "Why? What is wrong?" I asked "You kissed Olivia." She said "How do you know that?" I asked "Francis it isn't a matter of how I know. It's a matter of why didn't you tell me?" She asked "Mary she kissed me, it was a mistake. I pulled away and decided she needed to go. I swear to you." I said "Francis I gave you the opportunity to clear all the bad air, to start over completely. And yet you looked me in the eye and told me no more secrets." She said "Mary I'm so sorry. I'm marrying her to Condé. She will be gone." I said "Get out, I don't care where you go to sleep but you aren't welcome in my bed." She said. "Okay, I'll give you space." I said, I walked over to my separate chamber. Shit. I should have told her. I fucked up so bad. She rarely cries so this has really upset her. I sat down and began writing out a marriage proposal for Conde and Olivia. I need to figure this out and get her out court. After what felt like hours I went back to our chambers. I need to talk to her. The two guards had their throats slit. I swung open the door. "Mary! Are you okay?" I shouted, there was blood on the sheets. "Mary? Where are you?" I ran into the bathroom and closets. I can't find her anywhere. I ran down the hall. "Queen Mary is missing, all guards need to be out looking for her!" I shouted "Francis what's going on?" My father asked "Mary, she's missing. Someone killed her guards and took her." I said "Guards! Search everywhere!" He shouted, I took out my sword and ran down the steps and began searching everywhere.