22

Francis' Point of View
I can't believe I'm going to be a father. It scares me to death. Mary and I were so careful. Ugh. Mary and I are getting married tonight. She is more willing to talk to me now but she still very mad. I got dressed for the ceremony. I went to Mary's room with a box. I heard Mary screaming. I rammed the door with my shoulder to open it up. "Oh my god." Mary said, she was only wearing a silk robe. "Why is there screaming? What's going on?" I asked "Kenna had a incident." She said "Is she okay?" I asked "Yes, just girl issues." She smiled "Mary come get it out Greer won't." Kenna yelled from the bathroom. "Kenna I am not reaching my hand in your-" She cut herself off. "What happened?" I asked, I'm so fucking confused. "Francis I'm going to help her out and then I'll be back out to talk with you." She said "Okay." I said, she went in the bathroom. They were squealing and yelling ew. "It's out! Thank god!" Kenna screamed "You owe me one, actually you owe me like fifty." Mary said "Thank you so much." Kenna said "I'm going to wash my hands." Mary said, after a few minutes Mary came back out. "What in the hell happened?" I asked "Kenna uh, was using something to bring her some happiness and it got stuck." She pointed down at her vagina. "Oh god, and you got it out?" I asked "Greer and Kenna are my best friends we've helped each other get dressed and seen each other naked countless times. Kenna helps me wax down there, it's not that big a deal." She said "Well I'm happy to see you smiling and joking again, did you go for a walk today?" I asked "Yes, I went for a walk in the gardens with Greer. It was good for me to get out, thank you for suggesting it." She said "I have a present, can you please open this one up? I had to have the jewelers do a rush job so it may not be the best quality. We can always get it fixed if you don't-" She cut me off. "Francis, I'm sure it's great." She said with a little smile. I handed her the blue box wrapped in white ribbon. She pulled apart the ribbon and opened the box. There was a diamond necklace, just a chain and a small diamond. She doesn't like anything over the top. "Francis it's beautiful." She smiled "Look on the back." I said, she flipped it over. On the back it says 'M & F April 24' Today is April 24th and our wedding day. "This is so sweet, thank you Francis. It means a lot." She said then kissed my cheek. "How are you feeling?" I asked "Good, still puking but it's calmed down after the medicine your mother gave me." She said "That's good, again let me know if I can do anything." I said "You know I would." She smiled "Are you nervous?" I asked "That people will think I'm pregnant because of the rushed wedding, yes. But not about the wedding, we get along. We are friends." She said "Yes, we are indeed." I said "Also about the consummation." She said "It's okay, we just have to do it once to prove we will actually be having sex. You're already pregnant so it's just once tonight then we don't have to ever again, until you want to of course." I said "It's not just you, I'm so sick lately I'm not in the mood for it." She said "You don't owe me any sort of explanation, you don't want to so we won't. It's that simple." I said "Thank you." She said "I'll leave you to get ready, and take care of any more vaginal issues." I laughed "Get out." She laughed. I walked out. I'm glad we could have that talk. It's so good to see her happy, I can't even explain in words. I just need her and our child to be safe and healthy. I walked down to the to the chapel. We are just getting married in the chapel on the castle grounds. It's a rushed wedding so we don't have time to go to Paris and get married in Notre Dome. Someone came up behind me and patted my back. It was Bash. "Hi." I said "Hi, nervous?" He asked "Can I tell you something?" I asked "Anything, brother." He said "Mary is pregnant. She found the poems I wrote for Olivia and she is livid. So if I'm nervous for something it's that my wife to be will never again tell me she loves me." I said "I'm sorry, that really sucks." She said "I know, I can't think about what I can possibly do. I have said sorry to her more times than I've ever in my life." I said "Just give her time, you have to earn her trust back." He said "I know, I'm trying I really am." I said "She will see that, again just give it time." He said, I nodded. "Are you and Kenna still broken up?" I asked "Yes, I don't want children and she does." He said "That's too bad, you are good together." I said "Well if having a child is the only thing that will make her happy and I can't give that to her, then I'm sentencing her to a life of misery." He said "Maybe rethink having children, you can't hate the idea that much." I said "I'll think about it, no promises." He said "I think it's time for the wedding." I said "Come on, time to get married." He said, I walked to the alter. Violins started playing. I looked up and saw Madelyn throwing rose petals on the floor. Charles was behind her with the rings on pillows. Mary walked in wearing a creme colored long sleeve dress. Her hair was curled and put up all nice into a gold crown. She looks stunning. I held out my hand and helped her on to the alter. She let go of my hand after she was up. "My children please join hands." The priest said.