25

Mary's Point of View
I laid on top of Francis, I traced my finger all around his chest. He stroked my hair as I did so. "I've missed this." He said "So have I, laying in pure bliss after making love." I smiled then kissed his chest. "Ah yes, we never fail to succeed at this task." He smiled "No we don't, perfectly in sync." I smiled, he returned the smile and looked out the window. "What is it?" I asked "Nothing my love, nothing." He said, I rolled off him and laid next to him. "Tell me now." I said "I hate that we had to go get married like this, the wedding was rushed. I know it's not what you dreamed of." He said "It was with you, the best man I could ask to be my husband. It was still a beautiful ceremony, just not as lavish as your Mother  hoped it would be." I smiled "Are you sure?" He smiled "Yes, now give me a kiss." I smiled, he smiled then kissed me. He flipped me on my back and laid his head on my stomach. "What are you doing?" I laughed "Listening to our son or daughter." He smiled "Oh really? What is he or she saying?" I smiled "After she or he is born they want more siblings." He smiled "Well let's focus on giving birth to this child first." I laughed "I love your little belly." He smiled putting his hand on my small baby bump. "It's only a matter of time before I get fat." I said "Oh none sense, your body is beautiful." He said "Yes but after I have stretch marks and my vagina is torn open I'm sure you won't feel that way." I said "No I'll always feel that way, even when you're old and wrinkly." He smiled "Oh shush." I smiled "I love you." He placed a kiss on my stomach. "Suck up." I smiled "Can I not just tell my wife I love her?" She smiled "Of course you can." I smiled then pulled up towards me into a kiss. "I promise you I'm yours, in every possible way." He said "I'm yours." I smiled then kissed him. He nudged his nose against mine. "I hope we have a girl." He said "You do?" I raised my eye brows. "Obviously I don't care if it's a boy or girl but I'd love a little girl. She's be my little princess." He smiled "Well, I just want a boy for my first child, an heir. After that we can have boys or girls I don't care." I said "Well if you have a girl we love her and adore her and we can always try again for another baby." He said "You're right, I would be happy to have a daughter or son, just for my first child I want a son." I said "Well I don't care what we have." He said, I kissed him gently. "Do you regret not waiting until marriage?" He asked "What do you mean?" I asked wrapping myself in a blanket. "Not waiting until marriage to have sex." He said rubbing my bare shoulder with his thumb. "No, what if the sex was bad? Then I'd have to do that for the rest of my life." I smiled "Haha you're so funny." He said sarcastically. "No, our first time was a memory I treasure. I wouldn't want our first time to be at our consummation." I said "Good." He smiled "I'm almost done with the blanket I'm knitting." I said "That's good, maybe then you can knit me a hat." He laughed "No." I laughed "Come here love, lay down and go to sleep." He said, I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. "Goodnight, I love you." I said "Goodnight sweetheart, I love you too." He said, I soon heard him snoring. He only snores when he is really tired. I put another pillow behind his head to lift his head up and he stopped snoring. Finally, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.