17

Mary's Point of View
I walked down the hall towards Francis' room. It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. I opened his door quietly so I didn't wake him. I closed the door and went over to his bed. I climbed in under the covers. He woke up immediately. "Why are you in my bed creep?" He smiled "I couldn't sleep." I said "Come here love." He said, he patted his chest. I laid on top of him, I moved my head so I faced him. My nose and lips were pressed against his cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. "Why couldn't you sleep?" He asked with his eyes closed, he stroked my hair. "I just had too much on my mind." I said "Thats not good, you should be getting a goodnights sleep." He said "I am now." I said "You're so cute." He smiled, I kissed his cheek. "I can't go back to sleep now." He said, facing me. I saw a scar on his inner arm. "What's that from?" I asked "It's from a sword." He said "What? Who cut you?" I asked sitting up. "Love lay back down, it was an injury during battle." He said "I don't know why you enjoy fighting." I said laying back down. "Don't worry about it." He said then kissed me. I sat up and got in his lip. "Are you okay?" He asked resting my hands on hips. "Yes, I just like sitting here." I smiled "I like when you sit here." He smiled "I could just look at you for hours and not even say anything." I smiled "Well I knew I was handsome but not that handsome, good to know." He smiled "Oh shush." I smiled then kissed him. I pulled away and lifted up his arm, I kissed it. "Any other injuries?" I smiled "One right here." He smiled and pointed to his chest. "Another here." He pointed to his neck. "And then behind my ear." He smiled. Placed a kiss on his chest. He smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. I love when he does that. I kissed his neck then behind his ear. "Take this off." He said pulling my night gown over my head. I love when he takes charge. I untied his shirt and pulled it off him. He got on top of me and kissed my neck. He pushed all the covers off except a sheet. We get very sweaty. He went down by my feet and kissed all the way up my legs. This feels so good. He placed a kiss on my most private part. I giggled in excitement. He kissed up my stomach and through the valley of my breasts. "I love you." He said "I love you." I said, he kissed my shoulder then my lips. "Sit back and relax." He smiled, he kissed back down my stomach and put his head between my legs.
Sometime Later
"Oh my god." Francis said rolling off of me. "That was amazing." I said panting. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled at him. I handed him a glass of water. "Thank you." He said, he took a sip. "I have to joust in a couple hours." He said "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked "I'm jousting Tomas." He said "No, you're not." I said "You don't really get to make that decision for me." He said "It's dangerous, he could kill you." I said "Yes, I could kill him." He said "I knew I was presenting the prize to winner but I didn't know you were jousting." I said "Well I'll win and you'll give me two prizes." He smiled then placed a kiss on my neck. "No." I pushed him off me. "Why are you so mad about it?" He asked "Because I love you and Tomas is out for your blood." I said "We aren't even officially courting, there is no way he could know." He said "Whatever, I'm going to my room." I said getting up. "No no no baby come back." He said chasing after me. "I'm just concerned." I said as he held onto my my arm. "Hey, if you think you're going to get rid of me that easy you're sorely mistaken." He smiled. "Promise you'll be careful?" I asked "Yes, I promise." He said then kissed my forehead. "Come lay back down." He said, he held my hand and led me back to bed. We laid facing each other, holding each other close. "Why don't you wear the red dress I like for the joust?" He smiled "Maybe I will." I smiled "I'm so happy with you, I wouldn't trade those moments with you for anything." He smiled "I'm lucky to call you my beloved" I smiled and gave him a little kiss. "I wanted to apologize." He said "What possibly for?" I asked "You have to see women constantly flirting with me, it's unwanted I promise." He said "I know, they may get to flirt with you but I get to sleep with you every night." I smiled "Yes you do." He smiled then kissed me "I think we should get some sleep." I said "You're right, come here I'll keep you warm." He said, I laid my head on his chest and he pulled the covers over us. "Goodnight." He said "Goodnight." I said then closed my eyes.

Before You GoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara