E.S girls Exclusive Interview

Present time

Host:
"Good morning everyone! We are here to have an exclusive interview with the five members of Elite Sorority!

Elite Sorority:
"Hello Good Evening everyone!"

Host:
"Have sit girls! Finally, after many refusals and rejection, this interview is happening right now!"

Harriet:
"Yeah! We don't want to have an interview, but since you're blackmailing us! We don't have any choices!"

Host:
"Hahaha, you're straightforward Harriet! Just like before."

Bridgette:
"You never change too, you love invading our privacy!"

Host:
"Don't be so hard on me girls! We have known each other since the Elite Sorority recruitment, it just happened that I didn't make it on the top 5!"

Nari:
"Six, please don't hate me!"

Host:
"Stop calling me Six, so I will stop hating you!"

Keira:
"It's so nice to meet you again Natalie."

Host:
"I just want to share this with all of my viewers! Keira is the only member of the group who is very soft-spoken, kind, and caring!"

Allanna:
"So tell me what I am?"

Host:
"You're the smartest! you're the prettiest, you're the fairest of them all!"

Harriet:
"Ohh! I didn't know that Allanna was snow-white. I want to be the wicked witch and give her an apple!"

Brigette:
"Oh, come on! Don't be so biased be fair to us. Just because you're her cousin-in-law it doesn't mean you have favoritism."

Host:
"Omg! I'm just kidding I like every one of you! As in all of you! And I treat all of you equally!"

Allanna:
"You just need something from us!"

Host:
"Lanna my loves! Be cooperative we talked about this earlier, back in the dressing room right?"

Harriet:
"You need to interview us now! Our time is precious!"

Host:
"My girls are very impatient! So let's start this with a game! I'm going to ask some questions and you need to choose one member of the E.S., who do you think is most likely to be someone I asked."

Keira:
"Just one member? Can we choose ourselves?"

Host:
"No! You can't choose yourself, just one member. Okay, just raise the pictures of the person. Are you girls ready to start?

Elite Sorority:
"Yes, we're ready!"

Host:
"Who is most likely to get married first? Raise the picture of the chosen girl... Oh, Keira? Tell us why did you choose her?"

Bridgette:
"She is very innocent, kind, and caring. A wife material!"

Host:
"So the rest is not wife material?"

*They give her a silent response*

Nari:
"Next question please!"

Host:
"Who among you is most likely to be a porn star?... okay... the majority of the votes are in favor of Nari? Why... can anyone explain it?"

Harriet:
"Because she is bold, daring! And hot!"

Nari:
"Hot? Allanna can you touch me? Did you get hurt?"

Allanna:  She is a Japanese so

Bridgette and Keira: Lanna!

Host:
"Ohh! Gosh, this interview is getting interesting!"