Chapter 2

🦋 Ashley 🦋
      I went in to the room and saw Sasha and her boyfriend preparing to leave, thank goodness at least I'll get little sleep.

  She gave me her fake smile "I'll be back by nine, make sure you don't cause trouble while I'm gone"

   What she's really trying to say is that she don't want to find me in the room by nine cause she'll be bringing another guy. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to take my bath.

    They were gone by the time I came out. I went to the couch and laid down, thinking about that guy, I've never approached anyone before, good Lord knows what came over me........

I woke up to the sound of someone pounding at the door
"Ashley open up" I  quickly dressed up and opened the door "what the hell have you been doing?I've been knocking for god knows how long"

She pushed me out of the room" come back by six in the morning" shutting the door to my face.

   I sighed, I wonder how long this is going to continue.

I was going to the  reception area for dinner when I heard his voice. I turned in time to see him coming my way. No, no, no. ... I looked around frantically for a place to hide. I can't let him see me after what happened.

     Luckily, I saw a flower vase and rushed behind it. Then I started chanting "don't let him see me.... God please don't let him see me......"

  🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️ Zayn 🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️

     Walking to my room, I saw something rushed by. I frown, Is that not the smart mouth from this morning?

I quietly went to the flower vase where she was hiding and smirk, I thought she was brave, standing up to me when most people don't..

   I cleared my throat "what are you doing?"
  She opened her eyes.  "Um... I..." Blushing cutely

"I.... I'm looking at the flower, it's beautiful isn't it? " I saved her the embarrassment by pointing at the door behind her.
" You're on my way crazy".

"Oh sorry" she said stepping aside. I was about closing the door when she said in a small voice. "I'm sorry about earlier"

I smirked and walked to her "let's start over, I'm Zayn" making sure not to use my last name.
" And I'm Tiffany"she said with a pretty smile. I opened the door widely
" Would you? "

           🦋🦋 Ashley 🦋🦋

I don't know why I gave him a wrong name. Maybe it's just the feeling that I probably won't see him again once we go back to the States.

    The door actually led to an elevator. It opened revealing a beautiful suit.

"You're the manager of the hotel right?" He looked perplexed " no"
    Well whatever he is, he's suit is wow! I walked to the balcony "the view is lovely"

    I felt his presence behind me and turned to see him watching me "yeah Lovely" he was so close, his eyes on my lips.

    My breathing turned heavy. I was about to say something when he leaned down and kissed me, all thought fled from my head as he deepened the kiss.

   He carried me bridal style to the bedroom and took off my clothes, remaining panties and bra.

   I don't know if I should tell him I'm a virgin, then he might stop. Maybe he won't know, I'll hide the pain from him. He got to my panties and stopped, searching my face, a question.

   I covered my b**bs suddenly shy. I've never done this before but I'm tired of being the good and perfect daughter no one acknowledge.
A one night stand won't hurt, with that thought, I got up and kissed him praying he won't notice how inexperience I am.

  In one smooth move he jerked my hips and thrust in..... Argh.... I screamed, tears forming in my eyes. He stopped looking at me shocked.

       🌀🌀 Zayn 🌀🌀

      It's refreshing knowing that not all persons know me. Most girls want me for my money, looks and all but Tiffany here is clueless.

There was no need telling her that I'm Zayn Miller, the world most eligible bachelor, that I own several hotels and clubs across the world since it's one night.

I don't sleep with women more than once, they tends to become clingy which is always annoying and Tiffany here is so pretty that I couldn't help myself.

    I took her to my bedroom, took off my clothes and watched her eyes grow big like a saucer.
    Yeah, I'm used to that reaction from girls. I rolled on Condom and thrust into her roughly and was shocked by I found out.

     I wanted to pull out and walk out instead I went slow till the pain faded before I fu*ked her till she passed out.

    I withdrew and went to the bathroom to take off the condom only to find out it's broke.

     Fuck!!! I hope she's on pills........