Chapter 16

🕷️🕷️Zayn🕷️🕷️

I went to balcony and saw Ashley smiling with her phone. I frowned, what's making her smile, could it be she has a boyfriend who's chatting with her?

That thought got me really jealous and angry, then she started laughing again.

I felt so mad, I walked to her and pulled the phone out of her hands "Hey. !!" She protested.

I looked at the screen, shocked by what I was seeing. Gosh how did she get this picture? I deleted it immediately and was about scrolling when she snatched the phone out of my hands.

"I knew you were going to delete, so I took many pictures" she laughed showing me the pics .

She patted my cheeks" Gosh you looked just like a girl when you were little, you're at my Mercy now" she said in a serious tone " I'm going to upload this pictures online unless you do whatever I ask"

I'm so dead, I can't let this pics get leaked.

" Fine, what do you want? " I asked

"For a start.." God start? " I want a bucket of caramel and vanilla ice cream"

No! Please don't let her do this to me again.

Hmm so it's a game now, I smiled and moved close to her that I could feel her body heat.

"Um.. what are you doing?" She asked flustered

I arranged her tangled hair " you were saying something"

"Yeah....." She seems to have forgotten what she's saying" ge... t m... Me my ice cream now before I upload this" she stuttered

We don't have that at home so I'll have to go get it from the supermarket. I walked out of the house grudgingly. I need to do something about those pics before she turns me into her full errand boy.

🦋 Ashley 🦋

I fanned myself taking a deep breath, I really need to stop thinking about Zayn doing bad things to me, it's messing with my head.

I went to the living room and saw Hailey knitting.

"Hi Ashley" she greeted once she noticed me

"Hi, what are you doing?"

She patted the chair beside her and I went to sit " these is for my grandchild, I decided to start knitting something before winter comes"

I smiled at her, she's behaving like she's the one having the baby not me. We started talking about many things.

She told me about how she couldn't give birth, it was after many tries that she finally got Richie and Zayn.

Then I told her about my family, how my step mom threw me out of the house. It felt good talking with Hailey, like some burdens been lifted off my shoulders.

" I'm so sorry Ash, I can only imagine what you've been through, how painful it was to loose your dad and for what Zayn did to you"

I smiled" it's okay, I've forgiven him"

We were still discussing when someone walked in. We both turned to see a guy who looks just like Zayn. I guess that must be Richie. It's only he's blonde hair that differentiate him from Zayn's dark ones.

"Richie !! What a surprise, I thought you've forgotten about me"

" Hey Mom" he said hugging his mom who's smiling with excitement her eyes.

I felt envious watching them...I really missed my mom.

"Missed you Hailey"

"You liar, if you missed me, you would have visited" she said pouting her mouth, God Hailey's such a drama queen.

He looked over at me"mom, who's this beauty standing here"

Hailey smiled "This is Ashley,my daughter in-law, Ash meet Richie"

" Nice to meet you" I said

" The pleasure is mine" he said kissing my hand. I blushed.

" I've heard allot about you"

"Oh? " I looked at Hailey surprised they've been talking about me.

Just then, Zayn walked in holding a bucket of ice cream

"Here.... Your caramel and vanilla ice cream" he said dumping it in my hands.

" Whoa..... Can you finish that? " Richie asked.

" Are you insinuating something? " I countered back, looking at Zayn who's giving his brother the shut up sign. But it seems Richie wasn't getting him cause he continued

"How can a lady take such amount of ice cream?"

🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️ Zayn 🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️

Oh no, Richie has killed me. I watched as Ashley got teary eyed

"Are you saying I'm fat?" She turned to Hailey " he called me an elephant"

" No honey, he didn't mean it that way" Hailey said trying to calm her down

But Ashley wasn't hearing any of it, she turned to me and started hitting me with her fist.

"You did this to me, why did you get me pregnant?"

I managed to dodge some of her blows, it took a while before I could calm her down.

I glared at Richie who was laughing hard.

" Food Maniac" he teased Ashley laughing.

I saw a wicked look on Ashley's face and know we were in trouble. I swallowed, gosh what would it be this time.

She brought out her phone, flipped through it and showed Richie what I know must be the pictures.

The laugh on Richie's face disappeared

"Where did you get that from" he asked trying to snatch the phone out of her hands.

She moved over to the chair and sat down, then Crossed her legs

"I want the both of you to go the mall and buy me panties and bra, or else I'll upload this. It's high time I get some new stuff"

" What!!! " Richie and I shouted at the same time