Chapter 3

🦋 Ashley 🦋

    I opened my eyes and found myself in a strange room. My mind drifted to last night event and blushed.

     Zayn is not in the room probably good cause I don't know how to react. Do girls usually sneak out or do they chat with the guys after a night stand?  Ugh this is so complicated. I should have listened to Tyler my best friend those times he usually discuss sex stuff.

   I stood up and winced by how sore I am down there.

I checked the time, crap!! It's past nine and I was supposed to be back by six. I freshened up and walked out.

I found him in the kitchen
  "Hey" he said

"Hi" gosh this is so awkward.

"I need to go" I said walking towards the door
But he stopped me "the condom broke" he murmured

"Sorry?"
He got up and stood so close to me, I had to look up to meet his gaze.

" Are you on pills?" He asked out of a blue

I blinked" yes... Why did you ask"he looked relieved with the reply

" The con..... Never mind, breakfast? "

" No, sorry.. need to go"he escorted me to the elevator and watched me till door closed.

   I didn't realize I was holding my breath. Truth is I didn't take the pills yesterday, I'll have to remember to take it after shower

I stepped into the hotel room and haven't even close the door when Sasha came at me
"Where the heck have you been? I asked you to be back by six"

"So? Why haven't you gone out?" I asked going into the bathroom.

" We need to go... Dad is sick" my heart skipped a beat.

"What?"

" He's in the Hospital, hurry"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      We arrived at the hospital that evening. The receptionist directed us to the surgery ward.

"What happened" I asked my step mom when we got there

"He just collapsed" she said it with no emotion in her tone.

She doesn't even look worried her husband is undergoing surgery.

No, God no, hope it's not what I'm thinking?The lured me to travel with Sasha in other to kill him.

I rushed to the doctor when he came out
" How is he?"

He shook his head "I'm sorry, he couldn't make it"