Chapter 5

🦋 Ashley 🦋

    I knocked at the door, I just hope he's up.. It's pretty late.

"Who the f*ck is that" Tyler
shouted opening the door

"Ashley?" He was only putting on boxer

"Hey... What happened" he asked ushering me inside, took my bags into the living room.

" Tyler"I cried hugging him tightly.

    After serving me hot chocolate, we settled down " she threw me out of the house cause she thinks I'm pregnant"

"What!!"

"But I'm not, I can't be pregnant. I'm on Pil...... ls" my voice trailed. " Oh no"

I got up and started pacing

" What is it ? Talk to me" Tyler said

" I forgot to take my pills and with all that's been going on, my father dying.......... I totally forgot" I said crying, oh god

" What am I going to do?" I asked. My mind drifted to that day......
He was trying to say the condom broke. No wonder he looked relieved when I told him I'm on pills.

           🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️Zayn🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️

       "Have you found her?" I asked my personal investigator

"I'm sorry sir but I there's no one named Tiffany who matches  her description"

I sighed " don't give up , search other states"

" Yes sir "  Then I disconnected the call.

What's wrong with me, I've never done a background check on any girl I've slept with.
Could it be........ She gave me the wrong name?

        🦋🦋 Ashley 🦋🦋

      I must have slept off cause I found myself in a room when I woke up.

   I  realized I'm hungry so I went to the kitchen to prepare something.
     I saw a guy in the living room on my way

    "Hi" I said

"Hey...... You must be Ashley" he smiled

"Yeah, where's Tyler? "

" Here" he said from behind " oh I see you've met" he took my hand

" Ashley meet Grayson my boyfriend and this is my best friend"

" Nice to meet you, I've heard alot about you"

" Good things I hope" smiling at them, I felt a twig of jealousy cause they're so cute together.
Tyler took my face in his hands

    "Will you be okay by yourself? I have lectures in an hour" when I nodded, he kissed  my forehead and left the house.

    I decided to head to the grocery store since there's no food in Tyler's house.

After that, I went to the pharmacy, needed to confirm if I'm pregnant.

I stopped pushing the cart when I saw an article on the floor. I crouched down, picked it up and was shocked by what I'm seeing......

   The father of my child is actually Zayn Miller, one of the world most wealthy eligible bachelor.........