Chapter 11

🌺 Ashley 🌺

     My life is ruined just because of one night. A night I thought was beautiful turned out to be the worst day of my life.

I don't really regret it though.... It created something wonderful. I put my hand on my tummy.

   "Don't worry walnut..... You'll have a good life, I'll make sure you never lack anything and I'll be the best mom ever and never let anyone harm you"

Thank God I have my baby and Tyler with me when the world is rejecting me.

I got down from the cab, paid the driver then went inside.

I saw Tyler in the dinning room, his face on his phone typing something. He looked up when he noticed me standing there

"Hey you're back early" he got up when he saw my tear stained cheeks.

"Ashley what happened?" He asked setting the table so I could sit

After narrating what happened, Tyler looked like he's about to strangle someone

"Can you imagine he asked me to get rid of my baby? I told you he wouldn't want the baby" I cried
" Come here" he said pulling me to a hug.

"I'm going to deal with that scumbag for messing with my bestie" he took a deep breath
' so what are we going to do now?"

I pulled away to look at him
" Tyler I'm sorry but I need to go"
" What?"

"I need to go somewhere far from here, I want to start a new life with my baby"

" Ashley.. what are you saying? You can't leave me here.... You're pregnant, you can't be alone"

" Tyler" I sighed pacing around the room

" I'll be fine, I want to forget what my step mom and sister did, my father's death...... I want a fresh start, to create new memories with my baby, you can visit and we'll always communicate......

        🌾Zayn 🌾

  Why did I feel bad when she told me I'm never going to see her again. I felt a familiar pain I haven't felt for a long time.

A call jolted me from my thoughts. I looked at my phone and saw it was my mom, Hailey Miller.
"Hi Mom"

"Zayn...... I'm dying"

I tensed up "mom are you okay? What's wrong"

" Just come over, I need to see you " 

     I rushed to my parents house only to find my mom in the living room looking healthy.
"Mom, I thought you said you were dying"

"Oh Zayn, I was just pulling your legs"
Hmmm, sometimes my mom behaves like a child. She's pretty young for her age. Well the kind of money she spends on clothing, priming and all sorts of women stuff didn't go in vain.

"I'm sorry for tricking you son, but you rarely visit and your brother's following your footsteps"

I went to hug her
    " I'm sorry Mom, I'll start visiting I promise. And where's dad?  Haven't seen him in awhile"

" Oh he travelled to Mexico yesterday, said he'll be back on Monday"

    Yeah that's my mom for you. She can't be alone for ones, always get antsy without her husband.

    " Anyways it's good I have you here with me. You'll be spending the night right?" She looked so hopeful that I couldn't deny her.
When I nodded,she got up "
yay...!  Let me tell Bella (our cook) to make something for you"

Once she came back to the living room, she asked
     " So when do you want to make me a grandmother?"
" You'll be a grandma soon" I said without thinking
" Really...... I'll soon have a grandchild?"

    Darn it...that slipped. I never meant to say it out loud. I can't go back on my words now,she'll know I'm lying then I'll never hear the end of it.

"Yes Mom". I sighed, Argh this is really bad.
     "Oh my goodness.....I'm a soon to be grandmother, I can't wait to tell your dad. I hope it's a girl....." She continued blabbering and dancing around.

  She hugged me tightly. " Thank you so much Zayn, I thought I'd die before having grandchild...... So when will I get to see my daughter in law?"

     Oh no....this is worse than I thought.
Tiffa....I mean Ashley said something about me never seeing her again. And if I did see her, I know she won't want to talk to me.

She hates my guts, ugh... why did I even tell her to get rid of the baby,I couldn't just keep my mouth shut cause of my anger.... And I my really going to be a father?