Chapter 22

🌺 Ashley 🌺🌺

     Zayn came to my side and pulled me out of Tyler's arms to his, then kissed me.

   I gasp in surprise. He took that opportunity to deepened the kiss. When he pulled back, he cleaned my face with his palms
"I hate seeing tears in your eyes" he said before walking out.

I touched my lips still in shock, did  that just happen??
  "Oh... My.... Pink walls Argh!!" Tyler squealed "that was hot, it felt like he was actually kissing me"

I blushed more . Richie shook his head"Gross"
Hailey came down" what's happening?" She stopped when she saw Tyler bags.

" Where are you going? " She asked with a frown on her face

"Home,  need to go check on something"
" Noo please.... Is it because of Richie? don't worry he loves you but he's afraid to admit it"

" Mom!! " Richie shouted
She smiled at him "pls stay Tyler for my grandbabies sake hmm?"

"Yes Tyler, for our sake stay, please...." I said giving him my puppy eyes. No one can ever resist it.
He sighed and I know I've won "fine"

"Yes! He's staying" Hailey jumped

"Oh noo why?" Richie cried.
We all turned him and glared at him.
He raised his hands in a mock surrender
"You can stay Tyler"

"Awwnn honey,  I'll be more comfortable in your room" Tyler said seductively

" Don't you dare go near my room"Richie shouted walking out.

Hailey laughed giving me high five.

      💮💮💮💮 Alexa 💮💮💮

    I got off the plane and smiled. "yeah ... I'm back"
    I dragged my bags to the car, got in and gave the driver my address.
   I was actually planning on coming back to US before I got a call from a girl named Sasha. She told me that a bitch wants my Zayn and she's using pregnancy to get him.

I still can't believe that Zayn took her to his family house. He rarely takes me there, always giving me excuses then we'd later end up going to one of his hotels or my apartment.

I'll have to make her hate him after that I'll ask for his forgiveness and he'll come running into my arms in no time. I know he missed me.

I'll make him fall in love with me again, if possible he'll marry me and all his money would be mine, okay Maybe half of his money..
And that girl..... Whatever plan she's using to get him would fail in no time.i thought smiling evilly.

       💙💙💙💙 Zayn 💙💙💙💙

      It was late at night when I decided to go to Ashley's room. Dad said I have one month to make her love and accept me as her husband. I quietly opened the door and went to her bedside.

   She sleeps like a baby, with her head on her hands, laying side ways. I brushed a strand of hair from her face then kissed her cheek.

   I straightened, took off my shirt and got into bed with her. It took a while but I finally slept off.

Not less than an hour, I felt something hit my back. My eyes flew open in shock.

I turned to Ashley to find her asleep. I blinked okay... That's weird. I went back to bed and was almost asleep when something hit my face hard.

WTF, I opened my eyes and saw Ashley's hand on my face. I slowly turned and saw that she's still sleeping.

God if this is how she sleeps, a king size bed would not be enough for us if we get married.

I gently placed her hands back then put a pillow between us and moved to the edge of the bed.

I studied her for a while before going back to sleep. It wasn't up to an hour before I felt something close to my groin.

My eyes opened immediately to see Ashley laying close to me, her legs on my lower tummy.

How did she get here? I turned and saw her upper body laying on the pillow while her legs are on me. I took a deep breath, if she moves a little bit she'll touch my already erected dick.

I slowly raised her legs to lay her well but I guess that's a mistake because she murmured something in her sleep, shifted and she's now fully laying on me, her pussy close to my dick.

Argh I groaned inwardly, insulting myself.
  what made me come here in the first place? This is torture.

I had no choice but lay like that, I'll have to leave before she wakes up

  "What the fuck are you doing in my room!!"

Oh oh  I opened my eyes to see it's morning already, damnit I was planning to leave before daybreak.

I slowly turned to see her breath hard with a pillow in hand

"Answer me!"

Fuck, she's even more beautiful when she's angry.