Chapter 24

🌺 Ashley 🌺🌺

  A day later......

         I woke up and smiled, yeah I'm a  year older. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took my bath.
     Once I'm done, I put on lotion then looked for one of my favorite clothes to wear then head down stairs.
     I found all the family in the dinning room eating breakfast and went to sit down. I was expecting Happy Birthday but didn't get any.

I frowned, did they forget?

"Good morning daughter in-law" Hailey smiled

I gave her my fake smile " Morning Hailey"

How could they forget? Was it not Tyler that reminded me a day before? Maybe their minds are  not there yet. I'm sure they'll remember.

" How was your night sis?" Richie said taking a huge bite to his food.

"Good and yours?"   I really don't feel like talking to anyone now, I'm so mad....

I glanced at Tyler and saw him typing vigorously on his phone.  Not him too, he has never forgotten about my birthday.

"Tyler?" I called out hoping that if he sees me he'll remember but nope, he raised his brows in question

"Please pass me the sugar would you?" I asked.  I've already lost my appetite but I need to eat cause I'm eating for two.

   After breakfast, I went to the living room. All the guys gathered And Started playing video games.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes, they've really forgotten. I rushed up stairs to room shutting the door behind me.

There's no point staying there when the won't even look at me.

I decided to do something useful that day and went to the library, picked a book before going to my room.

I must have slept off cause I was jolted out from bed by the sound of Tyler singing Happy Birthday Day to you.

I smiled then gave him a playful hit." I thought you've forgotten"

"Noo dear, just wanted to see you reaction" he said laughing " you've got to see your face,  I almost pissed my pants when you ran upstairs'

I glared at him" you idiot..... Anyways I brought this"

I got up and smiled when he gave me  gift in three  boxes.
I opened the smaller one and found chocolate.

"Awwwn .... Thanks Ty, I've been craving chocolates"

" Yeah that's from me, the other one's from Zayn"

" Zayn? "

" Yeah open it"

  I opened the box and gasp at what I'm seeing.
I saw a white pretty gown. It looks very expensive. The other one has a diamond necklace in it.

" Oh... My.... Pink... Shoes" Tyler squealed" it's so pretty, go  shower quickly and try it on"

   I took my bath, applied lotion and tried the dress. Wow! It has a slit on the left side which shows my legs and an opening at the back.

The dress brought out all my curves, I look sexy in it even with my small bump.

"OMG! You look like a freaking goddess, I'd have asked you out if I weren't gay"

" Gross. " I said scrunching my nose

He laughed" I'm serious, who wouldn't see this and want a taste..... Anyways come sit let me do your makeup"

As I sat down, Tyler applied my makeup. He turned me to the mirror and I gasp, gosh! I can't even recognize myself. It wasn't too much makeup no, he did it light, just the way I like it. Then he  helped me put on the necklace.