Chapter 23

🍀 Zayn 🍀

     Fuck! She looks very beautiful when she's angry.
     I sat up and raised a brow at her "why are you mad? There's nothing wrong sleeping with the mother of my baby, after all we've done more than just sleeping" I said with a wink

She gasp " you pervert"she said hitting me with a pillow " How dare you say that?"

I caught the pillow and pulled her to bed with me " Zayn... What the fuck do you think you're doing"

I always like the way my name sounds in her mouth. She tried to push me off her when I didn't budge, she said " Let me go right this instance or I'll post those pictures"

My heart skipped a beat but I acted like I didn't really care "oh? You can post it should I bring your phone?"

She hesitated" Do you think I'm joking? I'm really going to post it"

"I'll break your phone before you do"I said, my eyes fell on her lips
" Zayn"she said breathing heavily

I looked back at her and was about to kiss her when someone barged in.

Damn ! I turned to see Tyler walking in. Is this how he usually barge in? What if she's naked or something, he's such a killjoy.

"Oh my pink panties aren't you guys cute" Tyler squealed

Gosh he even wears panties, what in the world is he? I thought glaring at him.
" Hailey needs to see this, I'm gonna take a pic" he said bringing out his phone.

" Get off me" Ashley said pushing me

       🌺🌺🌺🌺 Ashley 🌺🌺🌺

    I felt someone's presence in my room, perceived his cologne and knew it was Zayn.

What is he doing here? I thought as I pretended to sleep. My breath hitched when he kissed me and felt him lay down beside me

Why did he come into my room uninvited? I'm going to deal with him...
I waited alittle bit, once I knew he was asleep, I rolled to his side and hit his back with my knee. Then laid back pretending to sleep.

   I chuckled silently when I felt him jerk upright " That's weird"

I waited a while before using my hand to slap him" Argh"

I laughed, God this is fun. He used a pillow to make a boundary between us.
Hmm this guy think he's smart. I rolled, climbing the pillow then I put my legs on his lower tummy.

  He tried removing my legs but I rolled over and climbed his body. Wow this is so comfortable. I didn't know when I slept off but when I opened my eyes, I felt something poking on my ass.

My eyes widened as I realized it was his c*ck. I jerked up immediately using a pillow to hit him

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I shouted.

I wanted to see how he's going to react. Okay don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at him only pretending to be, infact I love that he slept beside me.

I gasp  when he said we've done more than just sleeping. I hit him with my pillow and before I knew it, I was in the bed with him on top " I'll post those pics if you don't get off me"

He looked at my lips like he wants to kiss me, God knows I'll let him but Tyler ruined the moment when he barged into my room as usual.

    🍀🍀🍀🍀  Tyler 🍀🍀🍀🍀

      I barged into Ashley's room "oh my pink panties" I squealed when I saw Zayn about to kiss Ash.

I brought out my phone and was about to take a pic when Ashley ruined the moment by pushing Zayn and snatching the phone out of my hands.
I noticed Zayn's glare and said "Zayn baby, I could take Ashley's place if she's so shy"

He shot me a look that said I'll kill you if you try it.

He got up and whoa, his Abs. I was lost staring at him when he spoke up

"If you're done drooling at me, you'll tell Ashley why you came here"

" Oh yeah..... Ash remember your birthday is by the corner"

" Yes that's true, I've totally forgotten" she  searching her wardrobe

" I'm gonna do your makeup girlfriend" I said throwing myself on her bed.

" It's not a big deal best" she answered

   Zayn pulled me up and dragged me out of the room.
" Tell me more about Ashley" he said once we were out of the room. I told many things about Ash and watched his expression changed when I told him about Ashley's step mom and sister.

      🍁🍁🍁 Zayn 🍁🍁🍁🍁

   I'm glad I didn't believe that bitch when she said Ashley's child wasn't mine.

Maybe I would have end up loosing her.

"When is her birthday?" I asked Tyler
"A day after tomorrow, oh God I don't know what to get her"

" I need to throw a party for her" I said to Tyler" But it should be a secret, I want to surprise her"