Chapter 4

🕷️🕷️ Ashley 🕷️🕷️

   It's been a month since my father passed away. Turned out they've been giving him wrong medications that affected his heart.

    It's sad that my one and only family died, he might have hated me but I loved him dearly.

"Ashley" Juliana shouted "go and check who's at the door"

Ugh, why don't you ask Sasha to do it. I murmured as I got up from bed, I've been feeling tired and sleepy lately.

"OMG Tyler" I shouted as I opened the door, throwing myself in his arms. Did I mention he's gay?

"Hi sweetheart" he laughed

"I missed you so much" I cried  emotionally

"Shh. It's ok" After awhile we disengaged,then he told me to go freshen up so we could go out.

" So how have you been, haven't seen you in awhile" he said once we sat down

" Fine"

" You don't look fine, why have you been missing lectures and your line hasn't been going"

" I'm sorry, my father died......"Then I told him what has been going on recently.

" Oh my God....!! You've finally lost your virginity" he shouted in a girlish tone.

Everyone beside our table turned to us.

I smiled at them, then glared at him

"Lower your voice would you"
He raised his hands in a mock surrender

"So how was it? Did you tell him you were a virgin?"

"No, I thought I could hide it"
He tsk tsk " haven't I thought you enough about s3x..... So is he handsome? What's his name? "

" He's super cute and it was actually a night stand"

He gasp " my Ash has finally become a woman... "

I rolled my eyes and we both laughed.
     I went back home promising to start lectures soon. I slept off immediately , my thoughts on Zayn. He's so handsome..

     I jerked upright as someone poured water on me

"Mom's calling you for dinner" Sasha said.

  I sighed and dragged myself to the dinning room.

I nearly barfed as I perceived the aroma.   Lasagna is my favorite dish but now I can't even stand the smell.

I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. Breathing hard, I murmured "what is wrong with me."
Sasha came into the bathroom, eyed me and smirked. " Slut". Before shouting
"Mom, Ashley is pregnant"
"What !! No I'm not"
She rolled her eyes at me
"You can't keep your legs close for once can you?"
      Juliana came walking towards us
" Who is pregnant? ". She turned to me, her hands on her waist.
"I knew it, you're just like your mom, prostitute, shameless thing like you... I'm not ready to be a grandma so you better get up and leave this house"
" What ? Are you threatening me, I'm not going anywhere this is my father's house"
She raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow
" Oh? And who told you that? Your father didn't leave any wealth for you in his Will"
" Wh.......... What do you mean" I stammered
" What are you still doing here? "She shouted
" Sasha go and throw her things out, I don't want to ruin my reputation.