Chapter 12

🍀🍀 Zayn 🍀🍀

     After the conversation I had with my mom, I went to Tyler's house to look for Ashley. I did a background check on Tyler and found out he's gay, that explains he's weird behavior.

      I looked down at my phone when it rang and saw it was Richard, my brother.

"So I heard you got a someone pregnant" he said without greeting
"Good morning to you too Richy"

Yeah I guess mom has done her job...

      When I told her that she might never see Ashley, she eyed me accusingly, put her hands on her waist before saying

"Zain Pedro Miller.... What did you do!!!!" she yelled

"What makes you think I did something? "

" Because I know my boys are senseless when it comes to women. Let me guess, she told you she's having your baby but you refused to believe because of what your ex did"

    I looked away... She was referring to my ex-girlfriend who lied she was pregnant for me.

   My mom was heartbroken when I found out it wasn't mine but for some guy.

She later confessed that she'd planned to get married to me then file a divorce after a year so she could get half of my wealth.

Women are the same, they'll do anything for money, that's why I didn't believe Ashley when she said she was carrying my baby.

  Her expression when I told her to get rid of it and when I called her a Gold digger baffles me.

   She'd looked hurt and angry which means she was telling the truth, and it also means I'm in trouble if I don't find her.

   "Are you listening to me? Zayn..!". Richards voice jolted me out of my reverie.

" Yeah, I am"

" Why do you sound sad?  Don't tell me you've messed up"

" Why does everyone think I did something?"

"Well you always think with your ass and say rubbish when angry"

I scoffed " I gotta go" I said when Tyler opened the door.

     He scowled when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Where's Ashley?" I asked

"What do you want with Ashley? You have the nerve to show up here after all you've said to her"

" I know I hurt her but I really need to see her"

" What makes you think she'll want to see you huh? You heartless son of a bitch but still hot and cute. How dare you hurt my Ash? Do you know what she's been going through? "

" I know I hurt her but I really need to see her. Where is she?" I asked him

" You got her pregnant and when she told you, you asked her to get rid of it. If you weren't my crush I would have cutoff those goodies between your legs and feed it to you" he said looking serious.

I grimaced by the image it left in my head
"Please, I really need to see her, where is she is?" I'll beg if I have to

He smiled " I'll tell you on one condition"
I have a feeling I'm not going to like it
"What's that?"

He looked at me seductively then said

"I'll tell you where she is if only you give me a peck and a hug"

" You're kidding right? "

" Do I look like I am? Do it fast or else you'll never see her again"