Chapter 8

🌸🌺 Ashley 🌺🌸

"Oh my God... Zayn" Tyler squealed

Wait.. did he just say Zayn?

    I crept quietly to the kitchen door so I could get a clearer view of who that is but couldn't see the person. Then I heard his voice and knew he was the one.

My heart skipped a beat as Tyler ushered him inside. What is he doing" I thought

" What brings a billionaire to my house at this hour?" Tyler asked as he watched Zayn taking in the interior.

   Zayn paused, his back turned to me, he asked "where's Ashley?"
Tyler opened his mouth to answer but  I shook my hands, hoping he'd understand the sign

"Ashley is...." He gave  me the "what" sign

I shook my head frantically mouthed no, pointed at myself then waved hands .

"I don't know of any Ashley". I nodded giving him thumps up.
Zayn wanted to turn around but I quickly dashed behind the door....
  🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁Zayn🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

    When I knocked at the door, a guy opened squealing...... Yes I mean squeal. I've never seen a guy squeal like that in my life.
I stepped into the house taking in the interior and asked of Ashley.
He hesitated for awhile before answering

    "I don't know any Ashley" he said looking behind me.

"Are you living with any lady? "

" No"

  I frowned, if he's not living with a girl then why's his Walls pink? Gosh his house is full of girlish stuff.

And he's even drooling at me.... God the way he's looking at me is really creeping me out, yeah I know I have good looks but it's not meant to attract guys.

Huh wait.... I thought this was the house my driver said Ashley lives in, but this guy said he doesn't know her, I don't trust him though. I think Ashley's in this house... I can feel.

Anyways, I'll get to the bottom of this... She can't hide from me.

   I was about leaving when the weird guy asked me to hug him.

"Sorry what?"

"Please...... Just a hug, pls" giving me puppy eyes" I won't let you go until you hug me"he said blocking my way

What the heck, this guy's so creepy... Let me hug him and get the hell outta here.

Wait ... I'm I seriously about to consider this guy?

"Pls handsome"

I sighed "fine"

"Yeah!" He shouted hugging me tightly while I stood still, gosh if Richy hears this, he'll never stop teasing me.

I tried pulling away but he held me more tightly. Is he a gay or what? I better get out of here, this is getting out of hand.

"Ok that's enough" I said pushing him off me.

I walked out of the house calling my private investigator, telling him to keep an eye on the house......