Chapter 17

🖤 Zayn 🖤
We both put on our sunglasses after we left the house so that no one would recognize us.

I can only imagine the scandal it would cause if the paparazzi sees us. Zayn and Richard, world most eligible bachelor purchasing women undies from the Mall.

That'll be in the news headlines for a week, if not possible month.

"Bro that your woman is a handful, how did she get those pics?"

"I guess mom gave it to her" I said Wondering if mom gave Ash the pics so she could taunt us with it.

He laughed "I like her, can't believe I'm going to be an uncle. I'll spoil your child rotten"
"That's if I let you"

He became serious " so what would you do about her? Dad's not going to let her give birth out of wedlock, you've got to marry her before then"

Damnit, I haven't thought of that. Marriage is not my thing, I only fuck girls and don't care about their feelings. What if she later turns out to be like Alexa? I don't want to be pussy wiped like Damon and John.

"Are you listening to me?"
I blinked " sorry you said?"

" I said don't mess this up again, mom's gonna be devastated and you might end up not having right to your child"

I nodded, I want to be part of my baby's life and I'd do everything possible not to mess things up.

At the mall...🏢
Good day sir, what can I get you?"
I hear Richie murmured under his breath and know he hated this as much as I do.
" Can you please show us to the women undies section?" I asked

" Sure" then she took us there, many people turned looking at us. I'm sure they're wondering what this two young men are doing in a ladies wear section.

But I don't give a damn, it's not the first time men buys undies for their woman.

She left shortly leaving me and Richie standing there, looking at different varieties of panties, some left me wondering if women really wears them.

"So which one are you going for because I can't buy panties, bra is better" Richie said

I glared at him " you have to go for panties cause you're the one who put us in this mess"

I can't believe I'll ever end up in a Mall shopping undies...
" Fine, what size is she using?"

I have a look " How on Earth do you expect me to know that?"

" You've slept with her why wouldn't you know?"
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀 Tyler 🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

It's been a month since I saw Ashley and I'm seriously bored without her.

Grayson and I broke up weeks ago cause I caught him cheating on me. When I asked him why he did that, he told me that he's not the relationship type.

That he was sorry for leading me on. I wasn't really mad he broke up with me, I was mad cause he's been lying to me and I was seriously buying it.

I remember giving him the beating of his life, making sure I left mark on his skin so that whenever he sees it, he'll remember me.

I taught him not to mess with me or anyone ever again. I couldn't tell Ashley because she's also having a time.

Poor thing.... alone with that butt face, I wonder how he's been treating her, I took my bath and decided to go check on her. I'm sure she missed me.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋 Ashley 🦋🦋🦋🦋

I smiled evilly at their shocked faces, if only they know I'm not on social media. Hailey laughed " you really do know how to bring their egos down, anyways let me go drop this, I'll be right back"

I decided to go freshen up too before Zayn gets back.

A maid informed me when I came out from the bathroom that someone's here to see me.

Who could that be? I went down and saw it was Tyler

" Oh my God Tyler!" I rushed into his arms suddenly emotional

" Hi Ash, I guess you missed me" he said laughing
" Of course I do, sorry I haven't been calling"

" Likewise"
" So how have you been, what of Grayson?"

" He broke up with me......."then he told me everything

" That extravity Lunatic,I wish I was there to deal with him. " I took a deep breath "sorry I haven't been there for you"

Tyler smiled " No problem, you were going through some bad shit too"

Just then, Zayn and Richie walked in holding several bags. How many undies did they expect me to wear??

"Oh my pink walls!! There are two of them" Tyler squealed rushing to hug Zayn
" Gah.....not again" Zayn said making a face as Tyler hugged him.

He left Zayn and went to Richie "Hello handsome" Then he kissed him.