EPILOGUE

🌺Ashley 🌺

      After our wedding, Zayn took me to our new house. I laughed as he came to my side and carried me bridal style inside " Take it easy Zayn, I'm not going anywhere"

" I can't wait to get this dress off you babe"

" Wow" I said when I saw the decors, there was candlelight and flowers on the floor that leads to the bedroom.

He set me on my feet once he entered the room, I was  amazed by the flowers on the bed. It looks so romantic...

He hugged me from behind" Would you like to eat first? I don't want you passing out cause it's gonna be a long night" he said Into my ears.

My breath hitched as I shook my head, he took that as his clue to go on cause he slowly unzipped my dress.

I stepped out of the dress and turned to watch his reaction.

"Damn babe, you're one sexy hot mama" He gaped openly at me.

It was a white Lacy panties Helen gave me. According to her "A surprise gift for your husband, he'll be wowed"

He laid me down on the bed kissing me wet, hot and hard. I helped him took off his clothes. He tore his mouth away from me going to my breast, I ached into him moaning.

"Yes... Zayn"

He sucked my hard nipple while I clinged to him. He stopped and looked at me"I know we're supposed to make love but I can't go slow right now.

     So here's what gonna happen.... I'm gonna fuck you hard and fast then make love to you later, what do you say? "

" Yes.... I need you too"

Then he did, for days till we finished our honeymoon.

One week later, we went  to Zayn's family house. Hailey came running out

"Wow daughter in-law marriage really suites you. You're glowing and how's my granddaughter? "

" She's fine" I smiled looking behind her to see if Tyler and Richie were home but I guess the already left.

"What of dad?" Zayn asked when settled down.

"He travelled this morning, said it's urgent" we were still talking when Bella walked in
" Ashley some women are here to see you"

I frowned "Did the say who they are? "

She shook her head "okay let them in"

She left and came back with my step mom and sister. I got up immediately "What the hell are you doing here?" I shouted

Their presence alone is enough to change my mood. It was Sasha who spoke up first

"Ashley, we came here to apologise" She eyed her mom
" Yes Ashley, we're really sorry for the way we treated you. I was really shocked when I heard you were pregnant, I reacted without thinking. I'm ready to be a grandmother now, you know we're family. "

I snorted " Juliana, Sasha... We're no longer family. The only thing that joined us together was my dad, but he's dead now.

You guys took him away from me" I took a deep breath " I've forgiven you guys and you can keep the house, I don't need it anymore now if you excuse me, I have something else to do" I walked out leaving them in the parlour.

Zayn met me in the room after few minutes "Are you okay?" I nodded

He kissed my forehead"I'm really proud of you" I smiled melting into him. I wonder where Alexa is, had she given up now that Zayn is married?