Chapter 26

🌺🌺 Ashley 🌺🌺

       It was morning when I opened my eyes, with Zayn's body  pressed to me. I stretched, wanted to get up but he held me down.

"Five more minutes" he murmured
I smiled " Good morning"

He got up and pinned my wrist to the bed, kissed me and said " Morning darling"

"Um, can you let me up?  I'm gonna pass out if I don't eat something before you have your way with me again"

A slow smile spread across his gorgeous face " That was actually my plan but I can't keep my baby hungry can I?"

He kissed my tummy " Hi there sweetie"he said talking to my belly "Mama said you're hungry, I'm gonna feed you now okay? Just give me a few minutes"

He kissed me and gave me a regretful heated look, then he was gone.

  I leaned against the bed listening to my heartbeat slam in my ears, recalling in excruciating throbbing detail how he had rammed me up against this bed last night.

I love him..... I thought.
I realize that he didn't say it to me when proposing, "but he has shown me that he loves me right?" A voice in my head asked.

It's not like I told him I love him too so why I'm I bothered? I looked at the ring on my finger and smiled. He really overdid it this time.

I'm sure anyone miles away  will be able to see it cause of how big and shiny it is.

I got up and went to the bathroom, did my business and went to the kitchen.

"You cook too?" I asked shocked

"Yeah.. hope you like bacon"

"I do, where do you learn cooking from?
Wait.... Let me guess, Bella"

He smiled " Yeah she taught me and Richie when we were teenagers.... "

My phone rang cutting him off. I searched for my purse and found it in the children room.
📲 Hello"  I answered when I saw it's Tyler

📲" Ashley !! Are you there?" He asked breathing hard

I frowned "Tyler, are you okay?"
      He cutoff the call before I could finish

I tried calling back but it wasn't going. Zayn spoke up " What is it?"

"I don't know but Tyler sound kind of scared" he rolled his eyes when I mentioned Tyler " Please Zayn, let's go home I think something happened"

We quickly dressed up, I was so worried I couldn't sit still as Zayn drove.

"Tyler!!" I called out once we got home
      I found him in the Parlour playing video games with Richie

"Tyler!" I shouted rushing into his arms.

" You called, what happened? "

He shrugged" Nothing, just wanted you to come back, you guys left the party without saying anything"

I pushed him angrily " Seriously? And you couldn't say that on the phone? You got me so worried" I scolded but he wasn't listening to me, his eyes were on my finger.

"Oh... My .... Pink... Walls he PROPOSED!"

Richie got up "Let me see " he came and took my fingers " Wow.... Mom, Dad come see this "

Seriously I'm angry here but couldn't stay that way for long cause ... You know..

Hailey and Robert came running "Why are you shouting this morning?"